Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was thinking same thing but it would me more interesting if she became pregnant that created more drama now that husband is at home . it's likely she probably film it but i feeling that guy steal the tape

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

This was a great episode i was kind surprised at Alicia for coming back but than what she did with her husband felt wrong but i never thought she felt anything for him.

Reply 46#46 Sweetp's post

look like are you forget the whole point of this show was that she was good wife to Peter and he cheated on her and to make matter worst the whole media kept replaying that awful moment. So how can you like Peter better than Will, Will gave her an opportunity to become a lawyer and help her support her family. That why people like Will

Doubt

Well this was interesting given 2 perspectives one from lawyer and other jurors.  the ending really  shows the injustice of legal system. If i was her i would taken the deal because i wouldn't risk 25 years in jail compared to 10 years if she stuck it out she would been free but she had no idea. I wonder how often this happens

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Would you taken gamble?,  you got admit her defence team weren't as good i mean changing balletic experts half way through and revelation sleeping with senior partner really damaged case.

Boom

Good episode it been ages since we seen a new episode but ending was good, he is keeping secrets and she decided walk out on him and he decided to chase after her with alarms ringing

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

That's the thing about this show the ending make you want to know what going happen next?

Mock

Well it look like his kids covered for him but Will get played by female law student was good. . Women wonder why men don't trust women

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yes it makes you wonder what she would do-do you think she trying get a job at that firm?

Unplugged

Well look like Alicia won thank Eli helping her out and i  am going miss him other guy he was good character

Hybristophilia

Well i didn't think Alicia was get surprise when she walk in with dead hooker chained to client leg but he finally going to jail .

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well i liked that clif-hanger

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

i don't know but i think she will join her husband -she's not self-fish

Reply 74#74 kwargalla's post

according episode guide this was final episode

Reply 76#76 kwargalla's post

Well that episode guide is from tv.com we know that it's user submitted.

The Good Wife Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

A very good returning episode and some interesting new character and revelation. i am glad Eli delete Will phone message but it does look like she might forgive her husband but Alicia finding out who new mentor is was great end to the episode.

Double Jeopardy

Well Carry getting the guy arrested after losing his case was a  low blow but Alicia got him off twice. What is that girl doing setting up her dad enemy son to say bad thing about his dad.

Breaking Fast

Well another great episode it great to see Alicia brother making joke that her husband doesn't like gay people . Eli got so worked up about it . The sniper case was a bit confusing but the kid got the money in the end.

Cleaning House

Wow so 3rd party cause so damage but i love surprise ending is to who 3th candidate was for election and Eli get blind sided and Clalina damage other guy car was cool

VIP Treatment

Well this was really boring episode but you just don't know whether i believe her or not but did they take the case or not ?- she seem walked out at the end so look like we will see next week.

Thread