Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Getting Off

Well i liked this episode case was rather amusing but when she fond out what her husband did she reacted really nicely.

Closing Arguments

Well this interesting season finale and i glad she finally moved on

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

She really has no luck in relationship

The Good Wife - New Night Promo (Season 3)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2011 12:53  
The way Cary tricked Alicia in giving her client some bad advise which turned the possible hate crime to murder and Grace's tutor was amusing
Yeah i love politics of this show she should of known better if something is too good to be true it's usually is and she fell for it.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well the second episode was great seeing British law on US show

Get A Room

Well this interesting negotiation between the two lawyers but what has Eli got himself into i can't believe they got him in spotlight

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It got very personal

Feeding the Rat

Well who would thought the eye witness was the shooter i had feeling but that was smart thinking from the robber. I am glad they were able to prove his innocence. Bring legal in house seems like interesting move for the firm.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she took it well

Colin Sweeney Agonistes

Well it was great to see that guy again who killed his wife and what he did to get his freedom was very risky but it paid off. Alicia finding out why she got hired was a surprise

Affairs Of State

Well another good episode and thing stuck me was Eli finding out that his ex-wife did a bin larden That was best line he has delivered so far in the series but way he found out was amusing and look on his face was priceless .

As for the case well Alicia allowing her client flee to the airport was interesting

Executive Order 13224

Well nice episode with some amusing moments but going Will seems a bit personal.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the actress from true blood ?

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah she was quite good

Here Comes Santa

Funny title consider what it was refering to but it did make me smile it ain't often a picture that make laugh every time i see it but so glad they showed the photo otherwise we wouldn't of known what the big deal is and kerry kissing Klanda was predictable

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Kalinda is becoming a bit of a player

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I thought that cop also like Kerry (actress from lie to me)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Harsh verdict it didn't look like she was high so i don't know what to think but it scary to think what a push of a button could do

What Went Wrong

Well poll the jury was interesting revelation 2 of them seemed unsure but i liked after all the attempt it was judges friending one juror to be treated as a mis-trial and Klanda getting arrested was amusing consider all she has before

Thread