Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well it was a given that alicia would get the job, and cary would be upset and end up working for the dark side - aka Childs.  but i kinda wish they had been able to keep he at the firm.  i liked that he was actually kinda learning from alicia and the way he would flirt with calinda.  

now peter is out and hopefully we'll see him actually try to make right with his "good" wife cause so far it's been all about him - his getting out of jail, his getting out of house arrest, his getting back into politics, his finding religion - not much with making amends to his family especially his wife.  I am so hoping alicia trys things with will but than her annoying children would get all *itchy at her.  It's fine with them that their dad did it but hey if mom stays at work late she's a bad person, mother and wife.  

PS i love eli's character and the peter's new lawyer makes me laugh!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

was this the final? cause the stuff i read said she was gonna make her choice between will & peter.  if this was the final i guess she choose with tell will enough with the the talk that she needs a plan and actually action already.  but the whole cliffhanger, urgggg.

cary seemed like he really is gonna go dark side and like it.  i'm sure the actor playing him will have fun with that twist.
poor calinda - having to second guess her friends on the force and then finding out it was all a lie.  But i must say they really left the case hanging for my tastes - other than calinda passing on the info.  i guess i would have liked seeing the wife arrested.

That's what the episode guide i was going by said - so as a final it ticks me off.  I don't mind cliffhangers - but they should have made it after she made her choice!!

Thread