Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

She is but at leased Kerry isn't married and that's if they go that far

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Alicia catching her mother in law on the web cam was amusing and the prosecution of the female soldier did seam more of an attack on her than the unfortunate death of the civilians

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-8-2011 14:31 ]

3x10 Parenting Made Easy

That's the first time i have seen Jennifer Carpenter in something other than Dexter which made a nice change and it was good that Kateland was able to hold her own in court, what Grace had done would freak anyone out but nice work from Kalinda

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The guilty verdict was a surprise but she was willing to role the dice on it and the way they got the mistrial was impressive

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That was a novel way that Diane got served and Alicia loosing that document while in her first year could of been costly but the new photos was priceless

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Who would of thought the new online currency would create such a stink but interesting case

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I liked how they bombarded the court with Peter's name and the photo of the judge who was taking the Fifth Amendment didn't help but Kalinda heads up about the emails was great

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I thought the lesbian blogger being a guy was amusing and Will was lucky to be offered 6 months suspension, it's not looking good for Kalinda's friend Samir after helping to locate the girl

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Caitlin's first time in court was impressive and poor Will being mothered by his two sisters but his office being a hot piece of real estate was interesting

3x17 Long Way Home

I thought Colin denying having oral sex was stupid but thought he could get away with it because of the way she asked him, ( did you ) when it was her who performed it but the positive paternity test was an interesting twist considering he said there was no penetrative sex

3x18 Gloves Come Off

Diane almost slipping up when she was setting up two dates was amusing and Alicia considering joining Louis Canning so she can buy her old house would of been interesting if they hadn't matched his offer

Reply 50#50 bala's post

She was lucky the two dates didn't clash

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Alicia being assigned to be on the blue ribbon panel investigating the police shooting was interesting but the way the panel worked was bizarre and of all the Florrick's to buy the house it had to be the mother in-law from hell

3x20 Pants On Fire

What a way for Mike to launch his political career at the cost of Alicia and Peter and Jackie having a stroke seemed a little convenient

3x21 The Penalty Box

Callie not taking the job seemed to of pleased Will and Cary coming back after all this time should be good but Kalinda dealing with the repercussions of Agent Delaney's investigation was interesting

3x22 The Dream Team

Kalinda not cashing a check for $21,000 did look suspicious and Alicia ringing the number on the check has made thing awkward for her but using the sledge hammer to get her nest egg from the wall was great

The Good Wife Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 I Fought the Law

Zach being targeted by the state trooper was interesting considering how a simple stop and search went so wrong with him recording him but the on-line video was priceless, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Kalinda with the way she holds her own against the men

4x02 And The Law Won

I thought Kelinda's ex-husband would be wearing the ice cream after putting his fingers in it and the questions from the jury member who spotting the missing engagement ring were interesting

4x03 Two Girls, One Code

Kelinda's ex-husband threatening her girlfriend, Lana was amusing considering her job and that girl lying makes you think was somebody impersonating Peter to get her into bed and the search engine case was interesting

Thread