Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I have to say playing musical chairs with the Gold case was rather amusing . I seen a lot law tv series but i have say i was impressed at how many people he got even using the grandmother was great,

Runnin' With The Devil

Well whatever leon bishop other lawyer did was very successful even if it wasn't strictly legal but now they won the case but knowing they could of done fairly without resort other tactic was amusing.

Invitation To An Inquest

Well this was interesting situation with an inquest where each lawyer could only ask 3 question certainly made it interesting

The Wheels of Justice

Wow trying to do a trial before 3 stikes law was going to be passed was challenging but they did that all thanks interview interns . What a lucky break

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

It was one hell of tactic to make him agree to pre-nupt

Rape: A Modern Perspective

Well this was strange episode with prosecution getting help with the case with anonymous source but it being Kelinda was a nice surprise.

A More Perfect Union

Well Alicia mother giving her case which was rather complex labour law but having it provoke internal battle with Lockhart Gardener was unforeseen consequence. . I really hope Peter doesn't cheat he's getting a second chance but i have feeling he will cheat . once a cheater always a cheater.

What’s In The Box?

This was a crazy episode argue one view point than having reverse argue the same view point was highly amusing

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

It was a set up since Klandna found the footage

Reply 44#44 shinny's post

I think he didn't win fair since Eli said do what you need as long he doesn't know

Everything is Ending

Great returning episode and using a human being as evidence to prevent his excuation was great legal move but what Will did at end getting warden arrested for transporting hazardous waste thorough postal service was genius.

ps: Well done Grace on being number 4 on that list - What i couldn't resist .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-1-2013 15:55 ]

The Bit Bucket

This was an alarming episode how NSA wire tap turning it beyond the scope of national security when the analyst over hears Lockhart are planning on suing NSA and they report them the supervisor who tell to keep listening and than at end increase scope to include governors was certainly illegal.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Alicia mother paying the rent of new offices almost got caught

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well at least Diane told him upfront without lying about it but pushing her out of firm was always going to be difficult . Alicia telling Carrie they had leave was right decision.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i am not surprised it wasn't successful but what bad timing for Alicia checking Diana file when she was in the building technically she left but she wanted to check on her client butt it was understandable because this her firm regardless of whether she was leaving or not.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the preview at the end of the episode look like things are getting more amusing but what a moran trying take away Diane judgeship because now she will motivation stay with firm it better if she wasn't with firm.

On the other hand take away mean you won't have a judge against Alcia new firm?

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That was my point last week and i did find it odd that ethics women is now pregnant ?

Please don't tell me the baby is peter's ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I think that could be possibility we just wait and see

The Next Week

Well getting pull over DUI than having it changed to murder just so they could get the guy DNA was rather shady . He is screwed i don't know whether he's innocent or not but unless something changes he's going to jail .

Well i am so glad he punished him for what he tried to spy on Grace   . I love issues they do for Alicia's kids those storyline are rather unique

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She got played when they turn one of associate against her you just knew he was betray them based on previous episodes he was in.

Thread