Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x01 Everything Is Ending

Talk about a stroke of luck having the lethal injection fail buying them a couple of days to try and save the death row victim and what was written about Grace being fifteen months away from the age of consent was terrible but being number four in the top ten politicians daughters list was impressive

5x02 The Bit Bucket

It's amusing that the analyst who over heard Lockhart were planning on suing NSA were so worried and stopping using company phones to set-up their own firm was bound to draw just as much attention

Reply 6#6 bala's post

They was on to them as soon as they stopped sending texts from their company phones

5x03 A Precious Commodity

It didn't take the partners long to take action with Diane after what happened with the Supreme Court but offering Alicia her position was bound to make her think about leaving and Alicia taking on the surrogacy case was interesting and complicated

5x04 Outside the Bubble

The lawsuit brought on by an employee for sexual harassment was interesting and the firm hiring Elsbeth Tascioni to represent them was amusing but Diane letting the cat out the bag about Alicia leaving was vindictive but understandable

5x05 Hitting the Fan

The episode title is spot on as with Will finding out that Alicia was leaving it really has hit the fan and getting fired on the spot was challenging as she was a partner and Kalinda stabbing them in the back was a surprise, Alicia flipping the tables on them is going to make things interesting

5x06 The Next Day

Diane intentionally delaying to turn over the case files was understandable but I was starting to feel sorry for her as she has lost the judgeship but going back Lockhart/Gardner is going to make the others lives imposable

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It wouldn't surprise me if Marilyn lied about being pregnant just to get them to talk

5x07 The Next Week

What a scam with the fake DUI to get a DNA swab and Zach discovering that the webcam on Alicia's computer was being accessed remotely was impressive and David going after Alicia was amusing especially when the tables were turned on him

5x08 The Next Month

Robyn trying to be more like Kalinda was impressive as it saved her job and Eli reconnecting with Natalie was amusing

5x09 Whack-a-mole

Damian's first impressions wasn't good but taking Alicia office furniture was amusing and at first I thought Eli and Jackie's clash over Rachel was uncalled for but when she gets a bee in her bonnet she don't let go

5x10 The Decision Tree

I'm not surprised Alicia was shocked to learn that she had been bequeathed 12 million dollars but explained why Damian wanted her to sign the exit document and Kalinda getting arrested trying to tail Damian was amusing but ending up in bed with the cop was a surprise

5x11 Goliath and David

Will joining the opposing council and uses his knowledge of Alicia was sneaky but Alicia changing her outfit was a great way to distract him as it was what she wore the first time they made out and as for the case of music copyright was a minefield and so glad I don't have listen to that song again

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The song was OK but after so many snip bits in one episode was over the top

5x12 We, the Juries

I must admit I have never heard of a double jury but the confusion and legal technicalities did become amusing

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I was surprised Klendra fell for that but it was clever

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It looks like it's heading that way, it's a good job she swings both ways

5x13 Parallel Construction, Bitches

Pancake batter to trick the bogus stop and search was sneaky and the fact they choose Alicia's time to do the stop made no difference as all their phones were tapped and I'm impressed how quickly they were able to track their new phones

5x14 A Few Words

Alicia being the keynote speaker was interesting especially with the flashbacks as she struggled to write her speech

5x15 Dramatics, Your Honor

That Nelson Dubeck is like a dog with a bone trying to get to Peter over the ballet box and what a shock about Will

Thread