30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Updated: EU server up now!

Updated: EU server up now!

Hello, EU streaming server is down due to system disk fault, and we will replace it and get it back online asap. This process may takes hours. We are sorry on this matter and suggest members to use US server in this period. Once EU server is back online, I will update you here. Updated: faulty disk has been replaced, but part of data on this server lost. We are transfering data from US server to EU server. It' estimated that data transfer could take two days. So EU server will not be available soon. Updated: Data transfer completed, and five new shows added. Thanks for your understanding.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you for the update.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Just watched an episode of Firefly on the EU server so I'm assuming it's fixed.

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

I've just tried two of the free show and it's not working in the UK

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting. Better for people to still use the US server for now I guess, unless they're trying free shows. I should have asked if it was working for others too. They must still be working on it. I suppose it will be working intermittantly until it's completely fixed.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

Occasionally i have to use a proxy server to get here but it's a lot harder to stream video's so the US server is better than nothing

Why not use this downtime to convert to a non-realplayer alternative
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 7#7 dognxtdoor's post

I was thinking the same thing

file not found

I am so upset I always watched tv shows but now all of a sudden its telling me ‘requested file not found the link you followed is outdated or inaccurate. I cannot watch tv shows anymore and I paid money for the shows please can you tell me what is happening Do you think its coz of the EU server ?

Reply 9#9 sue01's post

Have you tried the US server while the EU one is down

the US one keeps getting stuck all the time and u waste points !!! The EU one was really good and never stopped so I am afraid to revert back to the US one ...

Reply 11#11 sue01's post

It's probable the extra traffic with only one server available

Reply 11#11 sue01's post

The EU sever is working for me from the UK so perhaps the problem is fixed but i guess admin will confirm soon

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

It wasn't working 20 minutes ago, i will check again with my next show

nope it still getting error message when i click EU server

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I watched No Ordinary Family on the EU server

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I tried it with today's criminal minds episode i haven't checked any of yesterday episode apart OTH.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-24-2011 15:57 I watched No Ordinary Family on the EU server
Your right it work ordinary family

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Has anyone had trouble accessing the forum today?

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

I did at lunch time but not recently

30 12
Thread