44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Endgame Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Endgame Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:19 ]

1x01 Pilot

Unusual first episode, i don't like the way Balagan plays a Russian drunk but it's early days and i would like to know more about why he is stuck in the hotel and what happened to Rosemarie

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes i wasn't sure what to make of this episode or the show i agree the Russian accent was horrible but the one redeeming quality about the episode was amusing fantasy about kidnap the kid go through all possibly situations.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

What ever happened to the woman in his life has drove him to drink and untill we find out a little more and also why he's not investigating that

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think he can't , remember the only reason he investigate the kids kidnapping was bar women asked him as a favour he's not investigator.

1x02 Turkish Hold'em

The holdup at the hotel was a great way for Balagan to negotiate his bill and even after getting the money back he gives some of it away it should clear his debt

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah if he keeps giving money away it will never clear his hotel bill

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Didn't he negotiate if he got the money back she would wipe out his debt and two weeks free food but the bar bill he had too cover which he made another deal with the barmaid for drinks as food

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

NO that what he asked her and she said she would two weeks free food but the bar bill

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I thought she offered to wipe out his debt but he wanted an additional two months but only got two weeks free plus the food

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well the way he speaks it's not actually clear to me what the agreement is with hotel.

The Caffeine Hit

It was great see micheal shank guest star but it was interesting episode and find out who order the hit was a surprise

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Using the cat to find Beatrice was different and by doing so put her back in danger but the abort note with every drink was amusing, the cleaner stopping the assassin was great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well animal have a sense they can find anyone not just dog.

Episode 4

Well i have to say the daughter really wanted prove her dad innocent but it good thing they found where body is buried i am not surprised afterwards he didn't shake detective hand i mean 20 years he was wrong

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Getting him to sign the napkin with the substantial favor on was amusing but the suspected killer hitting Balagan because his daughter stormed off made him look guilty but she went the extra mile to find the truth

Episode 5

Wow this was an interesting mind game episode i loved how he confess and trying to prove it was amazing and a nut job but i knew bag on head was not him

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The confess was strange but Pippa trying to help was almost fatal and the sack on the head was to obvious

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That guys really had a few nut loose in his head but i have admit out of all episodes so far this was my favourite because it was so unexpected in sense this could boring episode women dying in swimming pool but the killer made it very interesting but playing a murder chess game

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes this was one of the better episodes and with links to the killer past which he had a long history of drownings

44 123
Thread