Thread
Printable Version

Endgame Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6

Well so it was Son who responsibility for the whole situation all because RPG game . I love how both parents were lying to each other

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Fearful Symmetry
I thought it was amusing that the both of them were lying about what they were doing to make a living but the Son being responsible for what happened was interesting

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Are you surprised that they made the series more interesting as episodes go by i wonder if they can keep it up two goods in a row let see next one can match this.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

This is a bit of an oddball show and i will be surprised if it makes it to a second season

Gorillas in our Midst

This episode was late but finding right suitcase was rather difficult but mind games were really interesting.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Sam hooking up with the Chinese cryptologist was nice but the triple suitcase switch was an interesting twist and leaving Hugo trapped in the lift was amusing

The White Queen

Well the owner of the Huxley hotel was interesting but disappearance of her son leads ask him to find him. look like there are a few family secrets. The assistant was interesting twist she falling in love with her half brother but finding out he wasn't was nice since they now get married

[ Last edited by bala at 5-4-2011 18:28 ]

Reply 27#27 bala's post

What a palava when the heiress of the Huxley Hotel first arrived and what an amusing family tree they have but the six months complimentary pass in the hotel will be useful

Huxley, We Have a Problem

Well this was a good episode but not a interesting mystery i figured most of it out and figured out guilty person was from the start

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The way he walked in and ordered the double was a give away but them all asking about the sex tape was amusing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

I did like the fall guy keep on fall again every time he had a question .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

The first time i rewound it because it happened so fast not knowing he was going to do the same thing and pause it which i found amusing

Episode 10

Danny in towel was amusing you could see some sparks between them but i knew safe would end up getting robbed from the start. What an ingenious way escape a locked room .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

1x10 Bless This Union
As soon a she moved the trolley with the boxes on i thought was suspicious and i wonder if Danny will tell about her marriage

Episode 11

Well what a way to get his attention 5 Games with stakes of human life, certainly made him on the edge but using a computer to go against him was wrong.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

1x11 Mr. Black
Balagan did the right think in informing the police but it didn't take long for the arrogant  officer to get the first one killed and the last hostage playing along with Balagan's lie was impressive

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well yeah she had me fooled as well

1x12 Polar Opposites

So they have found out about Danny's marriage to Ray but kidnapping her Nan in exchange for the bear was interesting and not picking up on Balagan's hint about the goat was amusing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well who would of thought title was refer to a polar bear but i am impressed that they could get bear into backroom of the hotel storage without any help?.The goat clue was great

1x13 Deadman Talking

I would be surprised if he didn't tell her he had hepatitis C considering she was pregnant and it looks like someone is worried enough to try and scare Pippa and himself but what a way to end the season with him lying in the street

Thread