Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

When you're 27 years old, High School feels like a long time ago. But how much do we really change in ten years? Does a successful career or a hot fiancé make you one of life’s winners? Or are we still the same old losers we were in High School?

With a surprise invite to their “Ten Year High School Reunion”, Bec, Jenny, Frances and Sophie are about to discover what it really means to be a winner.

Bec, Jenny, Frances and Sophie are content in the different lives they’ve forged for themselves. Thrown together in High School to avoid the attentions of school bitch Tiffany Turner, the girls have graduated to women and have moved on from their High School days. Or have they? A surprise invite to their “Ten Year Class of 2001 Reunion” throws into question just how far the girls have really come.

They attend the Renwood Girls High School Reunion determined to prove they are no longer the losers they were once dubbed. But Tiffany Turner hasn’t changed and the women remember the solace they once found in each other’s friendship. Together again, they soon discover what it really means to be a winner. But does the prize equal happiness? Or will the women be faced with the challenges of re-evaluating their lives?

Winners & Losers is created by Bevan Lee (Packed to the Rafters). Executive producer is Channel Seven’s Head of Drama, John Holmes with MaryAnne Carroll serving as Supervising Producer.

Official Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-8-2014 19:02 ]

Winners & Losers' Promo

I am planning on watch this tomorrow

Covert.Aggression.In.Netball

Well a nice start to the series with them losing a 8 million lottery ticket but you just knew they would eventually find it but it going cause problem one of them decided not to enter. .

WINNERS & Losers got off to a winning start in the ratings last night.

The debut episode of the Channel 7 drama grabbed a whopping 1.611 million viewers nationally.

Winners & Losers smashed Nine’s Top Gear which averaged a dismal 771,000 for its USA special.

The heavily-hyped show, from the makers of Packed to the Rafters, also crunched Ten’s NCIS, scoring 1.103 million viewers.

Seven is set to screen a double episode of Winners & Losers next week.

Winners & Losers centres on four former friends who meet up again at their high school reunion.

It stars Melanie Vallejo, Zoe Tuckwell-Smith, Virginia Gay and Melissa Bergland.

Source

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling with the success packed to Rafter this would be a hit.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Shouting up to Bridgett who was on the loo i thought was amusing considering her reply told them what she was doing while they were eating, what a difference Sophie is from her school photo and I'm not surprised Jenny was upset with Rebecca

Those People in the Paper/Reality Bites

Well i thought it was nice they share money with Jenny after she didn't put it but whining about at the start did make her look desperate but i am glad her parent gave her a reality check.

Sophie buying her flat was great and Bec finally getting what she really wanted thank Jenny force him to man up

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Jenny's parent were wright about her not putting in to the lotto and Matt buying the boat when he wouldn't set a wedding date was crazy but thanks Jenny he did the right thing and in style on their boat

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think he was smart to propose think about it his new wife is a millionaire it will be interesting to see if it will last but only time will tell.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It does look like he did it for the money, buying the boat and using the wedding money before the winning came through should of been a sign

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

That's the problem he was forced in a corner but it does show the problem with winning lottery it leads to more problems. Becky really wants to be married and she doesn't see he might not want to and i think she will realise slowly that he after money.

Episode 4

Sophie really made mess of things getting drunk but sleeping with Patrick who was jenny brother and Jenny kissing Becky's brother was rather amusing.

Becky dealing with her mother seem like nightmare since she want her cousins to be bride-made rather her friend but i am glad she told her off about it being her wedding. She should be happy. Matt punishing her brother was amusing but was there any truth?.

Jenny planning party and fact no-one really want help her forced her and Sophie to bond.

I wonder what legal document Tiffany had in her purse ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Jenny kissing Becky's brother was funny and i think Tiffany's brown envelop might have photos in but Sophie sleeping with Patrick was wrong because he knew she was drunk and he took advantage of her

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the fact is she didn't mind notice that her only concern was that he didn't tell his sister was important she didn't care that he took advantage i think she used wake up with strange men in her bed and she seems rather fine with that situation.

Episode 5

Well this nice episode but Tiffany sue emotional distress was ridiculous glad the mother got through to her but she does look unhappy

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I thought Rebecca was amusing pulling the bodysuit out her ass just like a bloke but going into the guys toilet to take it off and the accident on the catwalk was priceless. I'm glad they called Tiffany bluff and it's a shame they didn't take a photo of her leaving the kids in the car alone but Rebecca dad loosing the money was terrible

Episode 6

Well this ok episode but Tiffany off herself really affected Bec but i wonder whether she left her ID in the shop on purpose so she would found by Bec and saved.

Sophie and her parent were never going work out i mean you don't mention drug arrest with the news you won the lottery.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Jenny getting a little too carried away and changes all of Bridget's wedding plans was wrong and Sophie's dad finding the pants down the sofa was amusing, Bec refusing to lend Tiffany the money was the right thing to do but what Tiffany tried to do was sad

Like a vigin

Well Jenny trying lose it seem more difficult finding out her brother and Sophie made her mad but her brother telling her get over herself was good.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Rebecca helping Tiffany after all that had happened was nice and the girls first karaoke song was amusing considering Jenny was trying to loose it but Jenny's song was impressive at the end

Thread