Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

Secrets & Lies

Well finding out Sophie secret really helped us understand why she wanted to go to jail but trust friend get the real reason out in court and it must be hard to feel responsible for your own brothers death. .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's a shame Sophie didn't confined in her friends but knowing the circumstance of the accident which was sad and Frances fantasising about her work partner was amusing

Episode 9

Bec thinking Matt was cheating on her when he wasn't was a nice surprise and it's good to see Sophie open up emotionally with her problems.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

1x09 One Door Opens
Matt's table was beautiful but he did look like he was cheating but the spray tan matching the bridesmaid dresses was funny

Episode 10

Well it was all going to well i had feeling he wanted out engagement but she just had give him an excuse and i wonder what will happen. They both made some good points .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

1x10 Countdown
I feel sorry for Jenny because it looks like Rhys might be gay and Matt's friends were a horrible bunch of guys but it was obvious Matt would get annoyed at the prenuptial and what a was after ten years together

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

She should of ripped it when she got rather than leave it on dressing table

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I know they have been together a long time but he did have to be pushed to do most things and it does show he wasn't after her money

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-28-2011 19:00 ]

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah he wasn't but one could wonder he did agree after she won lottery and not before but we know he wasn't after it but Jenny forced him make that decision

Episode 11

Bec thinking she was pregnant when she wasn't was great. it's a good thing she didn't tell him. This was average episode

Reply 30#30 bala's post

1x11 Smelling the Roses
It's a good job Jenny stopped Bec from telling Matt before she did the test

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Bec thinking he would come back to her was amusing . Sophie taking it slow was interesting impressed she manged take it slow.

1x12 Out Of Left Field

I thought Jenny would be devastated when she found out about Rhys trying to kiss Jonathan but she handled it really well and it was nice to see a smile on Rebecca's face but what a cliffhanger

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well yeah Jenny handled the situation quite well but i had a feeling it would be a cliffhanger with all happiness going on you saw something bad coming

1x13 What Doesn't Kill You

Sad conclusion to last weeks episode for Maddie and Sophie was great considering her flashback about Leo, the individual flashbacks was a great way to show the episode and Sophie realising she has feelings for Doug should be interesting with Rebecca getting close to him as well

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

The individual flashbacks was a great way to show the episode and look like she realised too late about Doug and Bec like him so it will be interesting to see how this all turns out

[ Last edited by bala at 6-18-2011 13:31 ]

Reply 36#36 bala's post

No according to some TV listings there are 22 episodes but this could be a mid season break

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

That's good

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The next episode is on the 21st

1x14 Two Point Oh

You can understand why Frances was sceptical about her mother turning up after all those years and it looks like J.B. took the break up bad but i hope the guys hanging around Jenny 2.0 aren't there because she buying the drinks, Bec and Doug in the bathroom was priceless

Thread