Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

Not happy with Bec

I was really loving Winner's and Loser's until Bec decided to hit on Doug. Not once has she asked Sophie what she truely feels and if it was okay to see how he felt. Then Bec gets Doug to stay with her after the accident and then she kisses him etc etc etc......They are soooo wrong. I do not like Bec at all. Doug is lovely - it takes two to tango but he is being played.....How can Bec do all of this to Sophie who she has only just reconnected with......and Sophie and Doug have been friends for 10 years.......Does anyone else agree with me?

Reply 41#41 astra8866's post

Sophie has had ten years to figure out her feelings for Doug but Matt is annoying me with his diner for three after he walked out and so Sophie and Matt both want what they have lost and it's all down to their own stupidity

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i thought bathtub scene was so amusing it would great if Matt had walkin on them that would really upset him. Sophie new man is has a problem next week let hope he doesn't do what i think he's going to next week.

1x15 Happiness Is a Delusion

Jenny being used by the girls that she meet through Sean was predictable because of all the drinks she brought the other night and Frances having to play happy couples with her work partner was amusing but Sophie grabbing Sean's balls after she overheard him bragging was great

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well Sophie was lucky the guy left instead becoming violent

Episode 16

Well Francis meeting her sister was interesting but it was nice of her buy a laptop for her but what an ending is Patrick ok?.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

1x16 Dialing Up the Crazy
That Jake is a nasty piece of work but what a way for Francis to find out the thief was her sister and then buying the ungrateful cow a laptop was crazy and what a cliffhanger

The Pink Dog

Well that a strange name to call that. Francis finally get to know her sister but her mother really is self involved. look like she going like step-mother to her sister the way she's going . Another clif-hanger wondering what jenny mum has, i doubt it will be cancer but not being able to tell her family members is sad but she at least told her friends.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It looks like Sophie might be wrong about Jake even low he seems to be a nasty piece of work, i just have a feeling it's not him making the calls

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

yeah it's not him but who else would it i think other guy she was involved -one she took it slow with.

1x18 Mum's the Word

I loved Jenny's story about loosing her mothers engagement ring considering she was wearing it at the table and taking the blame for her mother for forgetting to turn the oven on was nice, Bridget announcing she's pregnant was bad timing but was glad that Jenny told the others

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah you covered most of what i was thinking but the spa weekend was rather amusing.

We Are Family

Derea was one hell handful taking over but i am glad they managed understanding Sophie thinking she was safe was sad as it not him but someone else.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Looks like i was right about it not being Jake and it's nice that the Gross's came to their senses over where their mother should have her operation

It’s Written in the Stars

Well Sophie was lucky she could talk him down and Francis new relationship cost her a important client who she didn't take seriously.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That was a close call for Francis while on the office table and what terrible timing for the police to leave a message

1x21 Eat, Pray, Love

Bec sacrificing her big wedding dream for Matt was nice but Matt stopping the wedding so she can have the wedding of her dream was impressive and Jenny going through with donation was a big surprise

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well the crazy things you promise god

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I'm glad the money went to the hospital as it was them who saved her mother

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here but was this episode last or next weeks?

Thread