Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

2x05 A Day in the Life

Earlier today from all their different points of view was interesting especially with the crossovers but Frances slapping Jasmine was a surprise and what happened at the birthing class was predictable

What Lies Beneath

Well i have to say Frances finding out how she got played by her sister was about time but leaving her mobile in front of the assistant was amusing. Sophie still has a job after convince the person to say it got planted.

2x06 Twists of Fete

You would of thought Matt would of kept his mouth closed after letting slip about Bec thinking about a home birth and Spencer was acting like a spoilt brat by planting the drugs in Sophie's locker

2x07 What Lies Beneath

I'm not surprised Jenny was feeling guilty after sleeping with Lachie and Matt's surprise lunch was a nice idea but running into Tiffany was amusing considering she was desperate for the toilet and it's a shame they couldn't do a random drug test on Spencer after popping the pills from his car but at least he did the right thing in the end

Letters and Lies

Well i had feeling he would see that letter she wrote but what timing after he proposed to her to find it . Look like Sophies friend is sick .

2x08 Letters and Lies

Tiffany lying about her shoulder injury was interesting but when she stumbled I thought the nail gun had gone off and hit her and you just knew Sophie wouldn't be having fun if she knew the secret Cat was keeping, what was Jenny thinking by keeping that letter after she said yes to the proposal

-2×9&10- Stalled & Moving On

A double episode a lot of things happen in this episode but Tifanny getting paided for him to have his way was worse than we thought about the buises but it's good thing she was convinced to leave that relationship thanks to Bec. . Cat hitting on Francis was interesting and it certainly open her mind i really hope they explore that storyline a bit. We need a lesbian couple on this show to balance out that relationship. .

2x09 Stalled

Jenny's actions having a devastating ripple effect on those she cares for was interesting and what Callum did to Bec was a pure accident but he would never forgive himself if anything had happened, what Cat nearly done could of been fatal and Tifanny being paid on Thursdays was bizarre

2x10 Moving On

Frances and Cat's speed dating contest was amusing and God help Bridget's baby if the way they treat the electronic baby is anything to go by

2x11 Future Tense

I'm not surprised Tifanny did a runner with the kids after they slipped up about moving to Hong Kong but Bec was right in trying to get her to come back and do it legally but not getting their stories straight did look suspicious and Cat's memory lapse is starting to get the others wondering

2x12 Maybe Baby

Frances thinking she's a lesbian after Cat kissed her was interesting and Bridget frustration after the false alarm was amusing, Sophie saying is that wee when Bec's water broke was amusing but what a time to start labour when the guys are fishing and ignoring their phones and Sophie delivering the baby was great

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

It was a nice episode

A Problem Shared

Well Francis telling Sophie about her condition was the right thing it was a bit too much but you can see she was in denial . Finding out why baby sleep through the day not the night was amusing

2x13 A Problem Shared

You have to feel sorry for Frances having to try and keep Cat's illness a secret but the acrobatic was amusing but the baby being settled by the sound of builders was priceless

2x14 The Right Time

Cat having her own wake after the way she had a go at Frances was bizarre but glad they mad up before she said goodbye in her own way and the baby competition was amusing

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Yes Cat having her wake was nice way most of them person isn't there but asking Sophie to help her die was sad

2×15- Footprints

Well Beck should watch out look like her man has found a crush on worst possable person Tiffany and glad she niped it in the bud i just hope he get message before he does something he can't take back

A Whole New World

The bouncer beating two men up because they are gay was sad but Francis trying to get money out was disappointing  . Bec better be careful not push her guy because he really at his breaking point

2x15 Footprints

No wonder Amanda is a bully listening to her mother talking to Jenny and as soon as Cat left her estate to Sophie you knew someone would contest the will but it looks like they have come too the right decision with what to do with her money

2x16 A Whole New World

The bouncer gay bashing was diabolical but what Frances said when they offered a lousy $500 as a gustier was awesome and Doug offering to go with Sophie for six months was a surprise

Thread