Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

2x17 Matters of the Heart

Tiffany requesting that Frances take over as her lawyer in the custody hearing was one way to throw her in at the deep end and the claims in the courtroom that Matt is having an affair with Tiffany was a dirty trick as it hasn't happened yet but trust him to chase her afterwards, to me that video of Tiffany looked like some sort of role play rather than prostitution but Frances closing speech was impressive

2x18 Eyes Wide Open

What a strange case for Frances over a $3 jar of pickles but getting a years supply was nice and if Tiffany and Matt wasn't bad enough but making out in the salon was too much and no wonder Jasmine has been on her best behaviour

2x19 To Have and To Hold

Jasmine being upfront about sleeping with Ollie was brave but asking if he can stay in her room overnight was a surprise and Jenny getting friendly with Tilly's father Glenn could make thing awkward, with Tiffany out of the picture now why would Matt risk everything by telling, Rhys and Jonathan was nice

2x20 The Whole Truth

Bec finding out that money is missing from her bank account was interesting as it turned out to be her father and Patrick could be right about Glenn with him having a touch of the green eyed monster in him which is bizarre as they have only just started dating and what secret is Dot hiding with the barmaid that Patrick likes

2x21 Perfect Match

Frances getting no privacy after Jasmine moved out was amusing and Bec and Matt fighting for the piece of land they want was interesting as he changed his mind but Bec flirting was priceless, finding out Sophie was pregnant and having an abortion while at a meeting was bad timing

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well Tiffany custody case was certainly an interesting way to give her a storyline on the show. I am noticing they are trying to include more and more in the show for a purpose we find out later on.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2012 09:58  
What a strange case for Frances over a $3 jar of pickles but getting a years supply was nice and if Tiffany and Matt wasn't bad enough but making out in the salon was too much and no wonder Jasmine ha ...
It was a strange case but as always it distracted from other storyline

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2012 10:33  
Jasmine being upfront about sleeping with Ollie was brave but asking if he can stay in her room overnight was a surprise and Jenny getting friendly with Tilly's father Glenn could make thing awkward,  ...
I suppose he felt guilty

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-6-2012 22:34  
Bec finding out that money is missing from her bank account was interesting as it turned out to be her father and Patrick could be right about Glenn with him having a touch of the green eyed monster i ...
I think she much be related to her probably an illegitimate Grandchild ?

2x22 This is Our Last Goodbye

Wow what a season final with them finding out Sam is Brian's daughter the gay marriage plus Jenny's engagement along with a couple of close calls with accident only to end with what looks like a fatal accident

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

They really do save best things for last but poor bec having witness that accident .

3x01 Whys & What Ifs

Tragic recap to what happened to Matt and Bec putting a brave face on at Matt's funeral was understandable but I feel sorry for Sophie having to keep Bec in the dark about the affair, Frances taking self-defence classes made sense but the others getting the wrong idea about the instructed was priceless

3x02 Head in the Sand

The fact that Bec is having such a hard time over Matt's death is sad considering if she knew he was cheating on her with Tiffany she might be able to get over him and move on and Patrick scarring Sam off was cruel I just hope they don't find out as that might ruin his relationship with his dad

3x03 Self Defence

Frances hitting her instructor over the head with a bottle could of been dangerous and Trish fixing Patrick's mistake of scarring Sam off was great but how was Bec's mother to know not to wash Matt's t-shirt

3x04 When You Least Expect It

Doug's bad mood with his new boss and the misdiagnosing the patient was unusual but trust Sam to start of on the wrong foot with the job interview at the hospital but at leased she took in in good taste and Bec being ready to say goodbye to Matt was nice but look like it's going to hit the fan next week

3x05 In An Instant

Sophie had to admit the truth to Bec about Matt's affair with Tiffany especially after seeing eleven missed calls from Tiffany and before she gets hold of her herself but you can understand why she was pissed, Callum calling the wedding off was a surprise but his reason did make sense as he found out he is infertile and cant have children which is what Jenny wants

3x06 Blame It on the Moon

What a shame Patrick got the wrong idea about his 21st birthday present but he was warned they couldn't afford a car so hiring one for a couple of days was the best they could manage and Shannon the self defence instructor killing the guy the held a gun to them is going to make things interesting

3x07 I Shall Be Released

Great gravy love has to be the worst diner conversation start ever and Flynn bringing a girl home after Sam turned him down was understandable but Shannon was lucky Frances got him off, Bec's fury about Matt and Tiffany's affair is understandable

3x08 Angle of Repose

What a shame Sam end up having to spend the night in isolation with her ex after he brought a patient in with a suspected case of swine flu and learning the reason why he's her ex was surprising but rotten luck for Callum loosing his job just after putting an offer in for the house

Thread