Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

The individual flashbacks was a great way to show the episode and look like she realised too late about Doug and Bec like him so it will be interesting to see how this all turns out

[ Last edited by bala at 6-18-2011 13:31 ]

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

That's good

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i thought bathtub scene was so amusing it would great if Matt had walkin on them that would really upset him. Sophie new man is has a problem next week let hope he doesn't do what i think he's going to next week.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well Sophie was lucky the guy left instead becoming violent

Episode 16

Well Francis meeting her sister was interesting but it was nice of her buy a laptop for her but what an ending is Patrick ok?.

The Pink Dog

Well that a strange name to call that. Francis finally get to know her sister but her mother really is self involved. look like she going like step-mother to her sister the way she's going . Another clif-hanger wondering what jenny mum has, i doubt it will be cancer but not being able to tell her family members is sad but she at least told her friends.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

yeah it's not him but who else would it i think other guy she was involved -one she took it slow with.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah you covered most of what i was thinking but the spa weekend was rather amusing.

We Are Family

Derea was one hell handful taking over but i am glad they managed understanding Sophie thinking she was safe was sad as it not him but someone else.

It’s Written in the Stars

Well Sophie was lucky she could talk him down and Francis new relationship cost her a important client who she didn't take seriously.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well the crazy things you promise god

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here but was this episode last or next weeks?

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I thought so .

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a surprise i am assuming baby's Doug question is what will she do ?.

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yes your right it will make it worse unless she lies to him make him believe the baby is his.

Winners and Losers Season 2 Official Promo Trailer

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she has to tell someone otherwise she's lying and everyone think she's still rich.

The nurses uniform was amusing

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yes it was obvious she lied but finding out why she lied was amusing

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Well they need to make time for it i would imagine i am guessing she goes to school and it tricky since both of them work but i suppose there will figure out a way. Looking by end they did make time for it

Becky situation is rather tricky thinking everyone is alright with that arrangement

Grape Expectations

What a great episode but thinking they would have the house all to their selves was never going happen but what a great ending with granny having stay with them .

Thread