59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

Welcome to the Family

Well Sophie trying to do the right thing but do a medical procedure without a doctor present has caused her problem. Bec mother getting excited about being friendly with her father but father getting married put becky in the middle but glad she gave her mother a choice

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Why did Francis tell them she was responsible if she had kept quiet no-one would of known

What Lies Beneath

Well i have to say Frances finding out how she got played by her sister was about time but leaving her mobile in front of the assistant was amusing. Sophie still has a job after convince the person to say it got planted.

Letters and Lies

Well i had feeling he would see that letter she wrote but what timing after he proposed to her to find it . Look like Sophies friend is sick .

-2×9&10- Stalled & Moving On

A double episode a lot of things happen in this episode but Tifanny getting paided for him to have his way was worse than we thought about the buises but it's good thing she was convinced to leave that relationship thanks to Bec. . Cat hitting on Francis was interesting and it certainly open her mind i really hope they explore that storyline a bit. We need a lesbian couple on this show to balance out that relationship. .

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

It was a nice episode

A Problem Shared

Well Francis telling Sophie about her condition was the right thing it was a bit too much but you can see she was in denial . Finding out why baby sleep through the day not the night was amusing

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Yes Cat having her wake was nice way most of them person isn't there but asking Sophie to help her die was sad

2×15- Footprints

Well Beck should watch out look like her man has found a crush on worst possable person Tiffany and glad she niped it in the bud i just hope he get message before he does something he can't take back

A Whole New World

The bouncer beating two men up because they are gay was sad but Francis trying to get money out was disappointing  . Bec better be careful not push her guy because he really at his breaking point

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well Tiffany custody case was certainly an interesting way to give her a storyline on the show. I am noticing they are trying to include more and more in the show for a purpose we find out later on.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2012 09:58  
What a strange case for Frances over a $3 jar of pickles but getting a years supply was nice and if Tiffany and Matt wasn't bad enough but making out in the salon was too much and no wonder Jasmine ha ...
It was a strange case but as always it distracted from other storyline

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2012 10:33  
Jasmine being upfront about sleeping with Ollie was brave but asking if he can stay in her room overnight was a surprise and Jenny getting friendly with Tilly's father Glenn could make thing awkward,  ...
I suppose he felt guilty

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-6-2012 22:34  
Bec finding out that money is missing from her bank account was interesting as it turned out to be her father and Patrick could be right about Glenn with him having a touch of the green eyed monster i ...
I think she much be related to her probably an illegitimate Grandchild ?

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

They really do save best things for last but poor bec having witness that accident .

Reply 149#149 codebreaker's post

Well i thought i would  update it to the current season

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

Ok i think that would be better but i am so behind on this show it's not worth my time to catch up .

Do you know if this is the final season ?

Sorted sorry for the excessive editing on the title. This was before we start using general discussion as a heading 4 years ago we always labelled it per season as standard and i think we started using general discussion heading from 2012 onwards ?.

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

This place has become extremely difficult navigate if you don't know how to use search function on this forum probably-this the main reason we can't attract new members. We were lucky when we joined this place when it was small.

59 123
Thread