Thread
Printable Version

Winners & Losers General Discussison (Spoilers)

3x19 Fallout

I'm glad that Jenny discovered that young Noah wasn't right for her but coming down for breakfast half dressed was amusing and distributing her topless photo because she broke up with him was childish, how long can Frances put up with Zach's mood swings

3x20 Time Waits For No One

Jenny loosing her job because of the photo was unfortunate and Zach's day out was nice but Bec trying to get extra funding for school councillors was great

3x21 The Right Wrong

Zach being told he's not going to get any better was a surprise and about time Frances made her mind up about their relationship

3x22 You Choose You Lose

Sophie going the extra mile to find the junky mother before her baby was taken into care was great and Sam helping Adam was nice but with him dying from cancer it's going to be hard for her

3x23 The Forbidden Fruit

Zach accidentally seeing Frances's text about not being sure how she felt was bound to hurt but at the time he was being a jerk but running away without an explanation was crazy, Ryan quitting his job to be with Bec was a risky move

3x24 Coming to Terms

Ryan telling Bec of his new job offer in Singapore was bound to come as a surprise but offering to go with him was a bigger surprise as she has the baby to think about, Doug giving her the OK to go was nice and Sophie deciding to risk everything in the belief that Doug still has feelings for her was crazy

3x25 All Good Things...

Sam becoming Adams power of attorney was bound to come as a shock to his parents but taking legal action is going to ruin what time they have left and Sophie picking Carla's dress in the hope she will look better for Doug was devious but bringing the wedding forward was a smack in the mouth for Sophie

3x26 …must Come To An End

Sam marrying Adam after loosing the court case was surprising but not telling the anyone was sad and him dying so soon was tragic, the girls buying another lotto ticked with Bec leaving was corny

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Are you happy with season four now as that's the third time you have changed it the last week

Reply 150#150 bala's post

You did that the other day and then changed it back

When I was doing the new posts a couple of years ago someone edit in season 1 which frustrated me because as I knew It would have to be changed so I went back and edit back out as general discussion covers every season until it ends

Reply 152#152 bala's post

It's a little early in the season but as far as I can tell with 26 episodes planned for this season it's looking good for another

Reply 154#154 bala's post

When we hadn't had a new sub forum for over a year I stopped using the season and as it's now been over three years it makes it easier

4x01 Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Sam trying to carry out Adam's last wish was interesting as she had the $250,000 cheque for Hayley who didn't deserve it after her reaction and I hope Sophie hooking up with Sam's brother Luke doesn't cause trouble

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-8-2014 19:37 ]

4x02 Shadow of a Doubt

Doug and Carla going to see Bec in Singapore was nice and a great way to keep her in the show, Hayley cashing the cheque and going abroad leaving her son behind was diabolical, God help Frances expecting a baby if that's she copes looking after Bridget's daughter

4x03 No Woman Is An Island

Sophie trying to find out how Luke feels about her without making it obvious was amusing but the look on her face when he was chatting to another girl was priceless, Jenny having to deal with Gabe's ex-girlfriend, Cassie was sad as their dog was dying and Bec back so soon was a nice surprise

4x04 Ass of You and Me

Becs finding out that her ex, Jason, is facing time in prison was lucky as she wanted Frances to try and help but with Frances having the baby blues I thought she would make it worse

Thread