134 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:09 ]

Doctor Who - Full Length Trailer for New Series 2011 - BBC One

Well anyone excited ? 6pm tonight GMT

i was but for some reason i kind of stopped

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Why whats happening at 6pm   as if i didn't know from the banner on the DS site but no I'm not bothering until i have caught up and i mean from the start again because i haven't watched for a couple of years

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well good for you, your are not missing much .

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The last one i remember watching was when they had all three shows together

The impossable astronate

I am hoping this episode will updated tomorrow but it was an interesting episode to say the least making you trying figure out what was going on but that clif hanger was rather annoying because wait until next week to see what happens.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Anyone know when VIP will get it, I WANT my Dr. Who
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Episode I - The Impossible Astronaut

Yes, does anyone have any idea when VIP will have it? In past years new season episodes were available when the season started. I TOO WANT MY DOCTOR WHO!!!!

Reply 9#9 hmotsinger's post

Well it will be added very soon but given this is a 2 part episode it would better wait until second episode airs which is this Saturday hopeful both episode will be added on Monday assuming there no problem with conversion to a Flash site.

Interesting conclusion so who do you think she is since she can regenate like the doctor.

I am so excited!

I have watched every Doctor Who available online from the beginning of the show though to be honest the ones that were just pictures with the dialog were hard to watch, I am guessing the film wasn't available or something like that not sure, unless that's how the show was made back then!
I had to go to Youtube and numerous other sites to find them all and I know I've missed a few but I've tried to get all of them...
I can't wait
I have my doctor who watching kit ready and i've sliced out an alotment of time to be kid free and duty free barring unforseen circumstances!
Ooooooooooooooooooooo
I am giddy silly with it!
and I don't know who she is but I am so curious, they've done a good job of keeping me on my toes with anticipation to find out...I think they were married though that's speculation at this point and it still doesn't explain why she can regenerate!
oooooooooooooooooooo
Again I have the jitters I am so excited!
Things Change

Reply 12#12 suzannasinister's post

I'm super excited too!.  Kinda ready for them to upload the 2 newest episodes though....Common guys....It's DOCTOR WHO!!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

DOCTOR WHO

DOC WHO WHOOOOOOOO!

DOCTOR WHO

this season is re-defining the show, if the first 2 episodes are any indication. They've got a season story arc, and the show is much more adult. Kids were their base all along, wonder if this will increase ratings or inadvertantly kill the show over the next few seasons. Writing is awsome, using tricks of story-telling we never saw before. Go over the last 2 or 3 years, it's supposed to be one long story arc.

Doctor Who

Matt has really grown in the role, from an actor playing the doctor to really being the doctor. And did you notice how many times Moffat worked in the line "Doctor Who" in ep.1? (Liked the first one best) My previous post might be confusing- I was trying to say that this season is one long story arc(which might extend even another season), but that it's part of a larger  arc covering at least the last 2 years- as we'll see

Doctor Who

River Song must be his wife- every time he wears a hat she doesn't like, she shoots it off like she owns him!
Didn't find the silence frightening at all, reminded me of  some of the low buget monsters in the old series, but the mermaid in ep.3 might  get me to buy a couch so I'll have somewhere to hide

The Impossible Astronaut

Good season opener, enjoyed it, I really missed the Doctor and found Matt is doing an excellant job, he is the Doctor, it fits him real well.  Love when he takes over the Oval office.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 5-5-2011 22:36 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Day of the Moon

Well her child is a Time Lord?  Interesting

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

134 1234567
Thread