Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 samneil's post

Is there a reason you are breaking forum rules by posting links to other sites when the show is available here and by adding a Weeds link in your signature in your other post is just as bad

The Curse of the Black Spot

Well this was a nice episode not what i was expecting but still a enjoyable episode

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I liked it, and really liked the "pirate" pond  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

What do you think of the scan that keep on changing on Amy?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

well they said if she did something to change the future there would be a paradox.  Maybe it had something to do with that.

Why would Pond be almost pregnant and then it would be Dr Song and Doctor Who's child??  Hmmmm I think the child is amy's because she was holding it in that picture she can't remember....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

I too agree it is her baby, and I think that she is in some way caught between two timelines, one where she is pregnant and one where sh is not.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Doctor wife

Please don't read too much in the title it's very misleading however after you watch it , you will get joke in the title but i should warn you this episode will blow you mind wide open from original story-line i really didn't expect that was possible but this dr who they makes up rules as they go along,  i mean it's crazy that they expected you understand and i mean it if you don't head ache by the end i will be surprise.

I hope this comment is vague enough so as not to spoil it

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I found it to be perfectly understandable and I found it really sweet and it was at times really funny.  And it wasn't really misleading and was kind of true.

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

I've really been enjoying this season.  I watched last season the weekend this one started, so am liking the new Doctor better now (I didn't watch much last season as I wsn't ready to like him).  I LOVE Amy though...and I find Dr. Song quite an intriguing character.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

The Rebel Flesh (1)

Another interesting episode where human clone think they are human .I had a feeling the dr would get a clone .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yea it was pretty obvious after touching it

The Almost People (2)

Wow i honestly didn't see that ending coming what a way to blow our minds just when you think this would conclusion pervious weeks episode they connect series arc was amazing but now the question is

how did Amy get there? and

how comes it took doctor sometime to figure out she wasn't Amy?.  The scan gave it away but to hide that from the audience was fantastic.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I just watched it.  I hate that it's to be continued AGAIN, but I love the story arc.  It didn't air on the space channel last night (I was totally bummed out) because it's a holiday weekend in the US.  SO glad I didn't have to wait another week to see this week's epi.

I'm wondering not only how did Amy get there, but where is she exactly (or maybe the better question is WHEN is she)?  Very cool.  Now I wait again.

BTW, I wear bow ties now.  Bow ties are cool. ;P

Reply 33#33 waterlilybarb's post

Agree with the to be continued... well knew there was something wrong with Amy, but that kinda blew my mind.

All Hail, bowties, Bow Ties Are Cool

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

LOL!  And don't forget fezes...they're cool too - maybe not.  hahaha

Quote:
how did Amy get there
I figured that out pervious season those remember that white light that appeared on planet and we saw amy walking towards that than we saw her again that was when she got replace.

Another theory - Amy kidnapped by the Silence back in 'Day of the Moon' This is just speculation

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2011 09:51 ]

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Think it was the silence myself, but you could be right about last season

Great season so far.  

I think Amy was taken in the room with the girl in the astronaunt suit.  When the monsters were in there and she was alone looking at the pictures of her baby....I think that's when it happened.

LOVE the amy AND rory are together.  It's great that the doctor took on a "married" couple.  Awesome.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

When a good man goes to War

Well the mid season finale and we finally find out who River is and i can't believe it , of all the ways to reveals who she is,  this one was crazy,  because it ruins the clif hanger but even i was confused as who she was until she told them who she was it. As the episode hasn't been added yet i am not going ruin it but all i say is that the dr calls in all his favours for Amy. I thought it was rather obvious the baby was a clone.

So we wait until autumn for return of dr who

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I didn't see it coming that the baby was a clone, but as soon as I saw her name, I knew who she was.  I just hate that we have to wait months to find out what happens next.  

Thread