Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 waterlilybarb's post

That was weird.  Well we know that is not the end of Amy story
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

Definitely not, but there are only a few more epis this season, and I don't see that she's in them - just from the little blurbs in the tv guide.  I'm curious to see what brings her back in and also am looking forward to an epi a few weeks from now for a returning character.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

Yea I forgot that there are only 2 more episodes.  Though wouldn't she be in the last one, she was there when the Doctor was killed.  About time next season for a new companion.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 83#83 sanggye's post

Not yet.  One more season of Amy.  She's been my favourite since Rose, and I liked the others.  Very spunky.  Plus, I think Karen is great.  i'll miss her when a new companion comes along.

Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

Well it seems she appears in the Christmas special, which not having BBC means I won't see it most likely.  And she has been signed on for next season, but no one knows in what capacity (a few episodes or more)  We will just have to see.  And hopefully we will end the Silence story-line also

I will be interesting to see where thing go from here. I can see them showing use a little of the River story line. Like how she got to where she is and maybe some more of the adventures she has with the Doctor.

Reply 86#86 carlorica's post

I don't really see that happening, but who knows, maybe River will be the next companion ( I really hope not, though)

Closing Time

Great to see the Cybermen again and a cybermat (woohoo) I missed them, been a long time.  And seeing Craig was cool.  The Doctor speaking Baby    

Well a quick cameo of Amy and Rory

Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

I loved this episode!  Loved the humour as well as the the story.  The ending has me wishing next week was here already, but also wishing we had more episodes to come this season.

Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

I have to agree it was a great ep and also had me wishing Sat was here already.

I just hope the doctor figures a way out or there will be no more Doctor Who.

Reply 90#90 carlorica's post

I can't believe they are going to cancel doctor who. So He has to figure out a way around dying.  Why does he have to die??  And river song was the reason!!  Loved the picture of Amy, and seeing the cameo.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 91#91 arksongbird80's post

I'm wondering if River will die.  That creepy chick with the eye patch was singing that song - it said the doctor must die, then she remarked that they made River a doctor, since she was wearing her graduation gown.  I know it's supposed to be OUR doctor who dies, but that might be a way around it.  

Reply 92#92 waterlilybarb's post

I am still betting on a flesh Doctor, we already had one, so why not another?

Arksong, They already have next season in the works from what I understand, and the Christmas special for sure, so don't worry about cancelling.  Torchwood on the other hand

The Wedding of River Song

Don't worry.  Won't post any spoilers sweeties, but I LOVED this episode!  Great season finale.  I AM bummed it IS the season finale, but I'll get over it.  Can't wait until everyone has a chance to see it to hear opinions.  I WILL say, I was surprised, which isn't always easy to do to me, so that made it even more enjoyable.

okay.  Eagerly await Dr. Who to be uploaded.  EAGERLY!!!!  WAITING....

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

same here Ark, waiting... waiting...

Reply 96#96 sanggye's post

waiting.....waiting.....hehehehe

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Well Still waiting, cause I will watch it tomorrow  

Reply 98#98 sanggye's post

Grr.  It's okay, but still.  I had so much time today and not so much tomorrow.  But as long as it's uploaded and I rock some Dr. Who/Merlin time, I'm okay.  

Loved the ending! I am also glad we didn't figure it out. Also during the Wedding scene when they kissed my 6 year old who wants to get married when he grows up asked if you have to kiss when you get married. LOL

Thread