24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:09 ]

Doctor Who - Full Length Trailer for New Series 2011 - BBC One

Well anyone excited ? 6pm tonight GMT

i was but for some reason i kind of stopped

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well good for you, your are not missing much .

The impossable astronate

I am hoping this episode will updated tomorrow but it was an interesting episode to say the least making you trying figure out what was going on but that clif hanger was rather annoying because wait until next week to see what happens.

Reply 9#9 hmotsinger's post

Well it will be added very soon but given this is a 2 part episode it would better wait until second episode airs which is this Saturday hopeful both episode will be added on Monday assuming there no problem with conversion to a Flash site.

Interesting conclusion so who do you think she is since she can regenate like the doctor.

The Curse of the Black Spot

Well this was a nice episode not what i was expecting but still a enjoyable episode

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

What do you think of the scan that keep on changing on Amy?

The Doctor wife

Please don't read too much in the title it's very misleading however after you watch it , you will get joke in the title but i should warn you this episode will blow you mind wide open from original story-line i really didn't expect that was possible but this dr who they makes up rules as they go along,  i mean it's crazy that they expected you understand and i mean it if you don't head ache by the end i will be surprise.

I hope this comment is vague enough so as not to spoil it

The Rebel Flesh (1)

Another interesting episode where human clone think they are human .I had a feeling the dr would get a clone .

The Almost People (2)

Wow i honestly didn't see that ending coming what a way to blow our minds just when you think this would conclusion pervious weeks episode they connect series arc was amazing but now the question is

how did Amy get there? and

how comes it took doctor sometime to figure out she wasn't Amy?.  The scan gave it away but to hide that from the audience was fantastic.

Quote:
how did Amy get there
I figured that out pervious season those remember that white light that appeared on planet and we saw amy walking towards that than we saw her again that was when she got replace.

Another theory - Amy kidnapped by the Silence back in 'Day of the Moon' This is just speculation

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2011 09:51 ]

When a good man goes to War

Well the mid season finale and we finally find out who River is and i can't believe it , of all the ways to reveals who she is,  this one was crazy,  because it ruins the clif hanger but even i was confused as who she was until she told them who she was it. As the episode hasn't been added yet i am not going ruin it but all i say is that the dr calls in all his favours for Amy. I thought it was rather obvious the baby was a clone.

So we wait until autumn for return of dr who

Doctor Whos Season 6.5 Sneak Peek

Let's Kill Hitler

Wow what a returning episode that blew my mind if previous episode was great but this twist with mel i couldn't believe how that played out that's just amazing. The sideline story-line was good but it didn't distract from the twist. The fact they did so early on in the episode was great because you got process it while the episode continued. Alex kingston is always great, now we have got full story of River Song.

Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

Who cares they raise their daughter

Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

i don't know how they can top this episode

Night Terrors

Not sure what to make of this episode i mean it was rather chessy for my liking i just hope no kids watched and got scared. As always it was rather good but still looking next episode which looks rather amusing. Who would of thought that the doctor made house calls .

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

Well yeah but how did she get there in first place?

24 12
Thread