Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

DOCTOR WHO

DOC WHO WHOOOOOOOO!

DOCTOR WHO

this season is re-defining the show, if the first 2 episodes are any indication. They've got a season story arc, and the show is much more adult. Kids were their base all along, wonder if this will increase ratings or inadvertantly kill the show over the next few seasons. Writing is awsome, using tricks of story-telling we never saw before. Go over the last 2 or 3 years, it's supposed to be one long story arc.

Doctor Who

Matt has really grown in the role, from an actor playing the doctor to really being the doctor. And did you notice how many times Moffat worked in the line "Doctor Who" in ep.1? (Liked the first one best) My previous post might be confusing- I was trying to say that this season is one long story arc(which might extend even another season), but that it's part of a larger  arc covering at least the last 2 years- as we'll see

Doctor Who

River Song must be his wife- every time he wears a hat she doesn't like, she shoots it off like she owns him!
Didn't find the silence frightening at all, reminded me of  some of the low buget monsters in the old series, but the mermaid in ep.3 might  get me to buy a couch so I'll have somewhere to hide

Thread