32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Why whats happening at 6pm   as if i didn't know from the banner on the DS site but no I'm not bothering until i have caught up and i mean from the start again because i haven't watched for a couple of years

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The last one i remember watching was when they had all three shows together

Reply 20#20 samneil's post

Is there a reason you are breaking forum rules by posting links to other sites when the show is available here and by adding a Weeds link in your signature in your other post is just as bad

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

6×01 The Impossible Astronaut (1)

Strange start having the Doctor killed by an astronaut and burnt in a boat only to come back in the dinner but what a cliffhanger with the girl in the space suite

6×02 Day of the Moon (2)

It's a good job they had modern devises to record what the couldn't remember and why Amy told the Doctor first about being pregnant was strange

6×03 The Curse of the Black Spot

Who would of thought the Captains greed for treasure would almost cost his sons life and Amy almost giving up on resuscitating Rory was dramatic

6×04 The Doctors Wife

Suranne Jones being a guest star was nice but Amy and Rory being played with was amusing and I suppose to Idris that Rory was the pretty one

6×05 The Rebel Flesh (1)

Rory going off on his own trying to save Jennifer was dangerous but the doppelganger's of themselves was interesting

6×06 The Almost People (2)

For some reason when Jennifer doppelganger melted I had a feeling the other one was the imposter but the two Doctors was confusing and the end was a surprise

6×07 A Good Man Goes to War (1)

Rory walking into rescue Amy holding Melody was nice but what a way to end with River revealing who she is

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-10-2013 14:42 ]

6×08 Let's Kill Hitler (2)

Amy thinking Rory was gay as they were growing up because he showed no interest in girls was amusing

6×09 Night Terrors

Poor George being scared of the monsters in his cupboard

6×10 The Girl Who Waited

Trust Amy to go back for her phone and then push the wrong button and after waiting 36 years to be left behind was interesting but Rory had to choose the young one as he would of lost 36 years with Amy

6×11 The God Complex

The hotel's rooms and corridors shift without warning did make thing awkward as each room contained their worst fears and the Doctor saying good bye to Amy does make you wonder how this season will end

6×12 Closing Time

Craig being called a pervert by the shop assistant was amusing but being able to overpower the Cyberman thanks to his son was great and the bay saying Doctor was priceless, Amy being asked for her autograph was nice as she has moved on with her life as the face of cosmetics

6×13 The Wedding of River Song

The Doctor whispering his name to River Song was great

Best of the Doctor

This BBC America special was interesting with lots of clips from previous episodes

32 12
Thread