26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 86#86 carlorica's post

I don't really see that happening, but who knows, maybe River will be the next companion ( I really hope not, though)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Closing Time

Great to see the Cybermen again and a cybermat (woohoo) I missed them, been a long time.  And seeing Craig was cool.  The Doctor speaking Baby    

Well a quick cameo of Amy and Rory
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 92#92 waterlilybarb's post

I am still betting on a flesh Doctor, we already had one, so why not another?

Arksong, They already have next season in the works from what I understand, and the Christmas special for sure, so don't worry about cancelling.  Torchwood on the other hand

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

same here Ark, waiting... waiting...

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Well Still waiting, cause I will watch it tomorrow  

Reply 101#101 arksongbird80's post

Ha Ha, well I thought it was a flesh person, so I was wrong there, but I was correct in the reasoning that the one we saw die was not the one we thought.  

Well he is just the Doctor, the "who" is an in-joke going back all the way to the beginning.  First episode he was introduced as Doctor Foreman by his granddaughter's teacher, who becomes a companion (yes the doctor has a granddaughter, so he has had at least 1 child)  to the first male companion.  In the next episode, when addressed by Ian (the male companion) by this name, the Doctor said,  "Eh? Doctor who? What's he talking about?"  And then we were off, it has been used over and over again.  The only time the Doctor calls himself that was in TV Movies, which are not considered canonical.  So the real question I guess is Who is the Doctor?

UGH, going to have to wait, I hate season endings...

"I'm the Doctor. Well, they call me 'the Doctor', I don't know why; I call me 'the Doctor' too, still don't know why."

26 12
Thread