Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 suzannasinister's post

I'm super excited too!.  Kinda ready for them to upload the 2 newest episodes though....Common guys....It's DOCTOR WHO!!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

well they said if she did something to change the future there would be a paradox.  Maybe it had something to do with that.

Why would Pond be almost pregnant and then it would be Dr Song and Doctor Who's child??  Hmmmm I think the child is amy's because she was holding it in that picture she can't remember....

Great season so far.  

I think Amy was taken in the room with the girl in the astronaunt suit.  When the monsters were in there and she was alone looking at the pictures of her baby....I think that's when it happened.

LOVE the amy AND rory are together.  It's great that the doctor took on a "married" couple.  Awesome.

Reply 41#41 gabsimom's post

Soooo very awesome about River's identity.  That was NOT what I was expecting.  Completely great though and it explains why River knows sooo much.  Also, what's up with her being in prison.  That's going to have to be explained soon.

I read a comment before I should have so the clone thing was a given.  :/  I knew ahead of time.  So glad the Doctor called in his favors, and they all came without a moments hesitation.

Gotta wait til Fall!!  That sucks.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

well done Jim, Well done!  

up coming episodes

Matt Smith

Episode dates:

8. Let’s Kill Hitler – Saturday 27th August
9. Night Terrors – Saturday 3rd September
10. The Girl Who Waited – Saturday 10 September
11. The God Complex – Saturday 17 September
12. Episode 12 - Saturday 24 September
13. Finale – Saturday 1 October

2 hours ago · 3642858 · Like ·

Source, Matt  Smith Facebook!  

Reply 53#53 bala's post

We know where the "spoilers" come from.  And how she goes about learning who she is.  My only concern is where is the baby.  Can they save the baby so River Song isn't brain washed to begin with.  That would be great.  The hitler part was just, there.  Whatever....

Loooved Matt Smiths performance.  Great job.

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go back and rewatch this season.  I've got so many questions.     

Okay so they painted themselves into a corner by killing Matt Smith at the beginning of this season.  If he's a fixed point and will die, they have no itention of bringing back another Dr.  That's SUCKS.... Or!!!  Will they give themselves a loop hole...hmmm  I have faith.

Barb:  I agree, seeing the Book given by the doctor was fabulous.  So happy!!!     And she was imprissioned for killing the doctor so I agree, what exactly did they imprison her for...... hmmm....

Anyone else notice how Amy isn't really chomping at the bit to find her "baby".  If I was a new mother there would be NOTHING you could do to keep me from finding my child.  She was left by the doctor so he could look, fine.  But I would be pressing to find my child, especially seeing how she turns out. Psycho path.  Yuk.

I didn't know time lords could change color.

I absolutely love that they make references to previous companions periodically.  Makes it feel more like a unit and not just a new doctor, new season!!!!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 8-28-2011 13:12 ]

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I liked this episode okay.  I'm with you, kinda cheesey and more like a filler, but I guess we have to have those too.

Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

I guess I got so tangled in the Amy/Rory/Melody that I forget this is what the doctor does.  The crack in the universe.  Or Bad Wolf or any of the other sub stories.  I just expected a bit more from amy.  Remorse, or anxiety her child is out there and she doesn't know where.  Something....

Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

Dolls = Yuk!  

I think because river was a "child" of the tardis she didn't have as much regineration power as a regular time lord.  So when she healed an old one it took everything she had.  She probably would have lived a long time, but not nearly the length of the doctor.

@bala:  Exacttly my point.  She had to be a baby at some point and although she's grown now, she is a baby SOMEWHERE in time.  doesn't Amy want that bond??

Reply 76#76 gabsimom's post

I agree completely!!!   More doctor.

Reply 90#90 carlorica's post

I can't believe they are going to cancel doctor who. So He has to figure out a way around dying.  Why does he have to die??  And river song was the reason!!  Loved the picture of Amy, and seeing the cameo.  

okay.  Eagerly await Dr. Who to be uploaded.  EAGERLY!!!!  WAITING....

Reply 96#96 sanggye's post

waiting.....waiting.....hehehehe

Reply 98#98 sanggye's post

Grr.  It's okay, but still.  I had so much time today and not so much tomorrow.  But as long as it's uploaded and I rock some Dr. Who/Merlin time, I'm okay.  

Reply 100#100 gabsimom's post

OMG that was fabulous.  I *kinda* had an idea about the Tesla, but was uncertain.  Loved that Melody calls them, "mother and father".  A family unit.  GREAT!!!  So very sad I have to wait for another Dr. Who.  

What's the question?  Who is Dr. Who???????

The Christmas special

Please, please, please please please Please PLEASE:  upload the christmas special.  I'm US and I don't have the BBC America to boot.  

Please.  please, please, please.    PLLLLLLLEASE.

Thank you.    

Thread