24 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Killing Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was interesting case but the question will she stay on because 6pm she supposing moving and look on her face when found Rosie body suggest stay on. I have to admit this hard show get into first 20 minutes was rather boring but now it's getting interesting.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes that hard telling the kids their sister were dead but why didn't they tell the babysitter/nanny she was dead?. The way cop found the cage was very unusual. When husband opened the door i was worried she might of committed suicide

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

it is adapted from Sweden series which why it was strange

El Diablo

Well that another video they found was rather disturbing and i still don't trust that other cop he seems a bit dodgy .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't trust her as well but Rosie mother concerns me trying breathe under water in the bathtub to feel what her daughter last minutes were like and phone message was sad.

A Soundless Echo

Well planning Rosie's funeral was difficult but seeing photo at station was awful. Those letter found in the globe was interesting revelation. I really hope the father doesn't do something stupid.look like another new suspect.

Super 8

Another dead end with the teacher but he did look rather suspicious and finding out who leaked the E-mail wasn't a surprised.

What You Have Left

This isn't keeping my interest i just want find out who killed rosie but after 6 episode it getting more difficult to watch

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

That was the last thing i was expecting as well

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing her sister came and save them

Undertow

Well look Stan has decided to take matters into his own hands and we finally found which girl the teacher kidnapped and for what reason i should chase wrong girl lead.

I'll Let You Know When I Get There

Well i had feeling Stan would go jail but his wife finding out bank account have been overdrawn suggest there more to this and she finally finds out what Adela is.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I thought this was great episode explore the cop partner relationship i am liking him more now that he helped Sarah look for her son but the ending kick his ass you bet

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah i hate when that happen

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah why else would they have a second season i knew that cop was dodgy but who would thought it was him to do such a frame up job

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Wait till you find out Rosie secret about Stan . That was a surprise but what did her mother expect letting that girl into her hotel room.

Well i was surprised she was in mental hospital before

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i am mad at mother for doing runner leaving Stan to be the only parent i was worried he was going hook up with that women who help him look after the kids?

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

At least he's trying

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

LOL Well i don't Stan will allow that he will eventually knock some sense into him the problem with dexter step dad was that he encouraged him

24 12
Thread