Thread
Printable Version

The Killing Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I don't know what to think about this show. It's a very strange way of telling the story with the flashback at the beginning (I suppose it was a flash of the reason Linden is leaving) and the new cop is really strange and none of them look normal. Then the family of the death kid, the parents in the beginning was a strange image because they didn't know about their daughter yet, but we did. And I think they didn't tell the babysit because the police said to keep it in the family, but I agree that it is strange cause it looks like she's practicly family.
The reaction of the kid was really believeble and I felt sorry for him. And you're right about the mom, I wondered about her killing herself.
I know that Linden is going to stay, I mean, she is the lead in the show and she showed up at the Cage at the end of the episode.
The two students weren't very smart believing that a cop off the clock would take them to party. (although he doesn't really look like a cop)
And btw the politician didn't want to use the family to advance his carrier, that was his assistent. But I understand that he tries to save it. The fact that he didn't leak the story says enough. But I wonder what happened to his wife.

Thread