Thread
Printable Version

The Killing Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Watched the first 3 episodes - so far not a bad show. Will be interesting to see how it all ends.

The scene with the parents telling the sons about the sister's death was a nice scene, but the older son figured something was up from the time both parents came to pick them up from school.

The mom's guilty over something - like her sister said "why didn't you call her....the whole weekend (its not verbatim)

Watched the entire series over the last few days.

Season 1 & 2 - I could not wait for the whole debacle of Rosie Larsen to be over. The writers made the worst mistake & decision when they stretched that crap out for 2 seasons. Wonder why the show got cancelled on two occasions?

Season 3 - was slightly better enjoyed the serial killer angle. But, they ruined it when Linden shot the LT instead of arresting him.

Season 4 - insanely ridiculous storyline and plot. Why was it even made?

But, the thing that will always ruin this series and create a bad taste in my mouth is Holder's voice, mannerisms, crude language and depictions. Completely ruined the entire series for me.

The good stuff (watched Carnivale the other day also) always get cancelled and the crap survive.

Thread