Thread
Printable Version

Battlestar Galactica Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Battlestar Galactica 4x15

Well this was interesting episode wow i can't believe he would agree to cyclon biological material to repair the ship and Ellen is alive and on the run. i love how we are two different side of cyclon those again human population and those wanting protect it. it's hard to stop discrimination.

So we lot more information than we did before still pieces are missing.
Recent Ratings

Reply 69#69 bala's post

It sure was a revealing episode.  The fact that the "final 5" were actually the creators of the other 8 - yes 8, not 7 - models is fascinating.  Re: the #7 - Daniel - I wonder if that will somehow be Sol & 6's child?  It is the only full cylon baby to be born through procreation rather than resurrection. Just a thought.  Or, another possibility - that the Daniel is somehow connected to Starbuck - he was an artist - she had all those pictures she drew/painted all over her place.  I find it intriguing.

Cavil/John - this episode explained a lot as to why he is the way he is.  

I also found it interesting that Ellen said they learned of the "one true God" from the Centurions.  I guess I had thought that was a skinjob creation.

So much revealed - yet still so many questions.  This season is living up to the hype.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 70#70 waterlilybarb's post

The thing i liked about the episode Ellen is kind more interesting that she creator of cyclone model-i mean before she was boring but are they going be able create another resurrection ship now that it was destroyed .

The thing i don't understand is how skin-jobs can reproduce since it's not in their programming? Sol & 6's child?-how it that possible?

4x17 - Someone to Watch Over Me

I'm wondering if the piano player, who is obviously Kara's father, is Daniel, the defunct #8?  The music ties them together, along with Hera & the final 5 - so it's possible...especially since we don't exactly know what Kara is yet.

From interviews, I guess Boomer's whole reason for getting to Galactica (besides helping Ellen get away from Cavil) was to kidnap Hera.  The thing I don't know is why.  Is it to bring her to Cavil or does she have another agenda?  Questions, questions - and we're SO near the end.  I want answers.

SO NEAR THE END

There are only 3 hours left (2 or 3 episodes, depending on how it's aired) of BSG!  Tonight's episode "Islanded In a Stream of Stars" was good, but there are still so many questions I want answers to.  I know the writers respect the fanbase and the story, so I'm sure the last episodes will bring closure, but I'm still left wondering - how are they going to tie all the loose ends up?  

The ship is dying - and now Adama plans to "abandon ship".  I read somewhere, that maybe the ship was the "dying leader" that "will lead the remnants of humanity to the promised land of Earth."  I'm curious to see if that's true.  Roslin and the ship are dying, so it's hard to tell.

I wonder what Cavil is going to do with Hera?  And, WHAT is Kara?  Like I said, there is still so much I want to know that it's frustrating to know there's so little of this story left.  

Reply 73#73 waterlilybarb's post

i can't wait i see final episode

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Part 1 of the finale was good - but I'm waiting until next week for my final verdict.  I was glad to see that Hera was still intact though.  I wonder if Baltar will volunteer at the last minute?  I was kind of expecting him to - especially after his confrontation with Lee.  I liked seeing some of "before the war" scenes.  Kara was quite a bit different but the others characters were pretty much the same, even though they were n very different situations.

Reply 75#75 waterlilybarb's post

next week the final episode?

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Yep - it's 2 hours.  They are having a BSG marathon on the Space channel here, showing all of the 2nd half of this season & then the finale.  I doubt I'll be able to watch it all day long, but I know I'll watch parts of it.  I can't wait to see how it ends, and I'm doing my best to avoid ALL spoilers so I can enjoy it.  I just hope it's good and I'm not disappointed.

Reply 78#78 waterlilybarb's post

will this site put 2 episodes or together?

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I'm not sure.  I think it's 2 episodes, but they are airing them back to back, so I imagine they will be posted as 2 separate episodes.

Reply 80#80 waterlilybarb's post

did you watch Battlestar Galactica The Last Frakkin Special ?

Reply 81#81 bala's post

No, when was it on?  Maybe it will air along with all the episodes on Friday here.  Was it any good?

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

Monday that past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtNYswtXhQk

[ Last edited by bala at 3-18-2009 20:06 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 3-18-2009 20:13 ]

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I'm intrigued.  Apparently it did air here on Monday, but I didn't know.  I just checked though, and they ARE re-airing the special on Friday evening before the final episodes.  YAY!  I know what I'll be doing Friday night - geeking out in front of the TV.

Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

I'm not even in your country i knew about it-note i wasn't fan of this at first but during one summer i caught up 3 season it hooked me

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I've had migraines most of this week & last weekend, so haven't watched much TV, which would be why I didn't see the special advertised.  It's kind of sucky, but I just tape the stuff I'm not able to watch and watch then when my head isn't thumping.  I've also been distracted with dealing with the garage about my car and trying to find a place to live back in my old city.  Life has been quite hectic - even when I'm laid out with the migraines.   I'll be glad when I get my car back and it's working again AND especially when my move is done.  Things will be a lot quieter then.  I still have most of the last season of SG: Atlantis to watch, and I'm saving it for after my move because I know I'll want to collapse by then.

Finale

OMGoodness!  The finale was awesome!  Even though I'm left with a couple questions, it was a totally satisfying end to such a great series.  I won't spill the beans, since it won't be on the site until tomorrow.

Reply 87#87 waterlilybarb's post

Well it was interesting the ending was a bit strange to think society would get like that . Still not sure how i feel about it. All in all they gone they never resurrection full download so it's something that it can't repeat itself

Thread