22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Battlestar Galactica Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i gave up

i watch the first few episodes on tv than i kind forgot about it because it clashed NCIS so i gave up and now i only 3 more episodes of csi miami to watch i need another show to watch so i'm going give it another chance on here. i'm left at point where last 4 episode of season 1. i will continue from there

The problem with this show is more adult sci-fi-amount of time we balter and blonde making out tormenting him-I'm surprised he hasn't put a bullet in his head-that woman isn't well. That has pscyo woman of sci-fi.

Reply 1#1 silver1978's post

Well you right the battle was brillant-i can't wait find out who final one is if it Roslyn than so be it but it will be interesting to see if they will reveal it or not in season 4.

this does raise the question about chief baby-is that baby half cylone oh wait could callie be a cylon?. your right it does lead to a lot of question doesn't it?.

must be nice to have someone worship balter-it really made me laugh.

wow excuation of some copies by that woman was brutal
Recent Ratings

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

i just finished it and moving on season 4 but your right this show has taken a different direction Tory-OMG see her with Balter shocked me but killing Callie was shocking but her character has change so quiet to being a major character in season 4. i can't wait see final one next year.

i can't wait to see roslyn reaction when she finds out about Troy her trusted friend

Reply 50#50 Tigernach's post

but she dying of cancer in season 4 so who knows?-i highly doubt it's her

i was thinking it was  Adama but i'm not sure now

Boomer-i don't think so

i watched all of the season 4 episode i have few thing i want to discuss first thing is the hub?-ain't there more 1? it seem a bit stupid only one?

Anyway last episode was intense i mean when 3 final cylone were in airlock you didn't know what was going happen than suddenly we are all in agreement to work together-it just seem go around in circles i mean first peace than war than alliance and than back cylone war against each other and now working together. i just want it over and done with but we have wait until next year to find out what happens next? good clif-hanger through  .

Second thing how long are we going wait to find out who the final one is?

Lee has president-was i the only one that saw that coming

Balter and Roslyn-there was moment when i thought he was declare his love for her when lying on the table in the other ship but I'm glad she didn't kill him both of them are important character for the show.

this is the last season-got to see how wrap up this story-line up

Reply 13#13 kwargalla's post

yes it was a 2 90 minutes movie in 2 parts.

it was mini-series before it became a full tv show.

Battlestar Galactica 4x11

So dee blow her head off which makes me think she's final cyclone than at end we find out who it is i'm like WHAT-it can't be her it makes no sense   

Reply 57#57 silver1978's post

am i correct to think there are only 4 more episode until series ends right?

Quote:
Battlestar Galactica showrunner Ronald D. Moore has explained his decision to make Ellen Tigh the Final Cylon.

The mysterious character's identity was finally revealed when the acclaimed series recently resumed its fourth season.

Moore told the Chicago Tribune: "There's a certain logic to it. I figured out early on that I liked the pairing of her and [Saul] Tigh. [I liked] that there was something deeper to their marriage and deeper to their relationship, that it was literally a relationship that had transcended time and space. ... And he had killed her for collaborating with the Cylons!"

Moore also explained his reasons for not drawing out the Final Cylon mystery for longer: "We wanted to shock, and we wanted to change the game plan. I knew that I didn't want to reveal the final Cylon at the end.

"I just felt like that was too much [pressure] on the end of the show, and I didn't want to have to answer this question [then]. And I didn't want the show to devolve into, 'Who's the fifth Cylon?'"

Reply 62#62 desertdarlene's post

last week episode was intense you really putting you thinking cap on try explain politics in this episode i don't get it

Battlestar Galactica 4x13

Wow this episode was amazing

Battlestar Galactica 4x15

Well this was interesting episode wow i can't believe he would agree to cyclon biological material to repair the ship and Ellen is alive and on the run. i love how we are two different side of cyclon those again human population and those wanting protect it. it's hard to stop discrimination.

So we lot more information than we did before still pieces are missing.
Recent Ratings

Reply 70#70 waterlilybarb's post

The thing i liked about the episode Ellen is kind more interesting that she creator of cyclone model-i mean before she was boring but are they going be able create another resurrection ship now that it was destroyed .

The thing i don't understand is how skin-jobs can reproduce since it's not in their programming? Sol & 6's child?-how it that possible?

Reply 73#73 waterlilybarb's post

i can't wait i see final episode

Reply 75#75 waterlilybarb's post

next week the final episode?

Reply 78#78 waterlilybarb's post

will this site put 2 episodes or together?

Reply 80#80 waterlilybarb's post

did you watch Battlestar Galactica The Last Frakkin Special ?

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

Monday that past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtNYswtXhQk

[ Last edited by bala at 3-18-2009 20:06 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 3-18-2009 20:13 ]

22 12
Thread