Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
I found this show in the Free Show portion of the site and was a bit surprised when it was listed as a drama/comedy rather than Drama.

I clicked on the show because I thought it would be a parody of the original which is one of my favorite shows but tends to bum me out and make me worry for my loved ones ~lol~ silly me, yet I watch it!
I may have missed the comedic aspect but after two episodes I haven't found anything funny about it.
I realize it is only my personal opinion but the genre listing, for me, was misleading.
That's a mistake it should not have 2 category it's an error that needs to be fixed .Sorry you left rather disappointed that this wasn't a comedy .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2011 18:34 ]

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Do you think it should be in Action Adventure along with the original

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah but they placed it in Drama technically it a drama.

How do you define action adventure - ( A good example burn notice)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I think both of the Spartacus's should also be in the action adventure list

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I agreed on that it -That an should be other good example action adventure.

Here are some show on viptv site i think are mislabelled

Ally McBeal should be in comedy section
Being Human should be sci-fi
Dark Blue should be action adventure
The Defenders  should be Comedy
The Event should be sci-fi
Human Target Should be action/adventure
Nikita Should action/adventure
The Sarah Jane Adventures should be Sci-fi
V should be sci-fi
The Vampire Diaries Should be Sci-fi
Trauma should action/adventure

I've only watched the first episode of this show but I already really love it (: It's like 10x more intense and I'm really loving the characters. Don't get me wrong, I love the chars in the original CM but these chars are very likeable too.

[ Last edited by dannixx at 4-10-2011 16:18 ]

Smother

Well this sad episode at first you really didn't know what to think about that boy was victim and even through he kidnap these women i felt sorry for him because one person who trust betrayed him

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Running through the fence to catch the guy on the run was amusing but his mother was crazy and the candlelight vigil was nice

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

it's rather sad that she couldn't find a man of her own age and forced herself on her son this reminds NYPD blue episode i watched 10 years ago where similar thing happen.

Well this was the 1st episode in the series that I actually liked and held my interest. I am really disappointed with the series so far. So I hope next episode is just as good or better.

I really liked the most recent episode. Poor kid, no mother should breast feed their child til they're 6 years old. And then proceed to molest them. Tsk tsk.

Reply 51#51 dannixx's post

no wonder the kid ended up a peeping tom

The Time is Now

Wow it's rather odd she confessed after being released from jail

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It's a good job she did confessed because it was the suppressing of the fax all those years ago that got her released so they only had themselves to blame

Strays

Well having the judges daughter go missing help the team find a serial kidnapper with money traffic ring. . if they hadn't who long how long they got away with it

Officially Cancelled

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

Well i am not surprised

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I was impressed with Beth in the warehouse considering it was her first and the bad guy giving up the location of the girls was to easy but you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the director

The Girl in the Blue Mask

Man this was disturbing episode where father really was mess up but after she removed the mask i was surprised to find the girl face has healed.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

That was a pleasant surprise the the girls face had healed but all the other victims were disfigured and killed for nothing

Thread