31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I thought we would have to wait until September for this

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior 1.01 - Two of a Kind Sneak Peek s

Two of a Kind

Well not a bad start to spin off but it was good see Penelope in this show

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

It was filmed when she had that hair last year

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes your right she help them make a connection but i don't know how successful this spin-off will be because we seen a lot disturbing behaviour from original show 6 years worth so this episode wasn't shocking but smart thinking by unsub kidnap a white girl because the other girl didn't like Dolls

Lonely Hearts

Well this was nice second episode but like twist that it was the lawyer

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

yep sorry to have ruined it

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It was sad to think she desperate enough please him

See No Evil

Well this was typical criminal minds episode

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I think car trouble gave it away but your right it could gone that way but when she said she had get something from car i knew who it would be.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't sure what to make of this episode we seen few sniper episodes so the reason was obvious.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was different but the guy had no choice gun was point at back of his head but he should of had some warning trap set up so that no one would approach on his back

Here Is the Fire

Wow what kind of father is willing to kill his kid but putting a bomb in their backpack all because his wife died during child birth of 4th kid

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well done

Devotion

Well this was sad and twisted

Jane

This was a disturbing episode if anyone deserved the death penalty this guy does

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Dexter goes after bad people he went after innocent women

Night Hawks

This first episode i was left rather confused as what was going on ?

Why father go on killing spree and his son was serial killer but was he a serial killer as well?.

Why did her go to one of the victims house who his son killed his daughter?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Ok now i understand the connection between the father and son when i watched it i couldn't understand why he cracked but being hassled make sense

Quote:
I found this show in the Free Show portion of the site and was a bit surprised when it was listed as a drama/comedy rather than Drama.

I clicked on the show because I thought it would be a parody of the original which is one of my favorite shows but tends to bum me out and make me worry for my loved ones ~lol~ silly me, yet I watch it!
I may have missed the comedic aspect but after two episodes I haven't found anything funny about it.
I realize it is only my personal opinion but the genre listing, for me, was misleading.
That's a mistake it should not have 2 category it's an error that needs to be fixed .Sorry you left rather disappointed that this wasn't a comedy .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2011 18:34 ]

31 12
Thread