Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I'm looking forward to this and i found this banner

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It's nice having the crossover link with Penelope but if it wasn't for Jeanette Rawlins inquiring about Aisha they wouldn't of made the connection and those two girls were lucky no thanks to the news leaking the story

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It was an interesting twist that it was the lawyer and not telling the guy in prison they killed her will leave him wondering why she hasn't come back to see him

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I first thought the woman in the rain was in danger and not the killer

1x04 One Shot Kill

Getting the pager with the message bang bang and at the same time they kill two people was interesting but then the triple bang go them worried and not killing the sniper was a surprise

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I liked the three way standoff at the end and was wondering who would shoot first

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Wow that was a close call for the bus children and then 30 seconds to disarm the last bomb

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The dead girl's father was lucky but shooting the corpse was a strange way to stop him from killing himself

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Wow this could of been an episode of Dexter and it's a shame he didn't cut his throat when Sam put him through the glass door

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was think more on the chopped up body's in the barrels dumped in a lake

I see this has been moved to the Action Adventure forum which is where it should be but admin have added this to the Drama forum which might confuse members when looking for this show

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That a shame the father was ostracized for what his son did and being provoked every month would make anyone crack

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Do you think it should be in Action Adventure along with the original

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I think both of the Spartacus's should also be in the action adventure list

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Running through the fence to catch the guy on the run was amusing but his mother was crazy and the candlelight vigil was nice

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It's a good job she did confessed because it was the suppressing of the fax all those years ago that got her released so they only had themselves to blame

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I was impressed with Beth in the warehouse considering it was her first and the bad guy giving up the location of the girls was to easy but you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the director

Reply 59#59 bala's post

That was a pleasant surprise the the girls face had healed but all the other victims were disfigured and killed for nothing

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I cant believe they allowed the camera to keep rolling because they knew his wife had been kidnapped and that would of been a good cliffhanger if it hadn't been canceled

Thread