Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

You've Got Male

Well trust him date the coffee guy who he's started a protest

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I cant believe they felt sorry for Randy when he got fired for getting their order wrong but trying to apologise was funny especially when his girlfriend kicked him out

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Max not realizing that the new coffee shop chain is owned by Ian who he just started dating was amusing

Bo Fight

Well finding the guy who ruined his wedding seem a bit pointless but at least he apologies to him.

Well trying to double book all their friend's activity was bound backfire on them but i love how they both got tasered  

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Jane and Brad in the restaurant was amusing but as soon as he placed their food behind her you knew it would end up on the floor

Reply 25#25 bala's post

1x11 Barefoot Pedaler
The you tube video was amusing but them getting tasered was priceless

The Shershow Redemption

Another wedding but at least bride didn't run away

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Penny convinces Derrick to pose as her fiance was crazy but falling over the podium was funny and at leased Alex is no longer the wedding jinx

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Why Can’t You Read Me?

Well this was amusing episode the sex tape and girl giving him pointer but her collection was amusing. Penny assistant was really taking advantage of her but guys had her back.

Happy Endings Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 28, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Penny's assistant really went too far but what the guys did was amusing and Alex's letter was nice but the sex tape was bizarre

2x01 Blax, Snake, Home

Penny moving into her first home which was nice but Jane encouraging Alex and Dave to be honest with each other was not a good idea

2x02 Baby Steps

Alex being slow at realising they were talking about a sperm bank was amusing but what was Jane thinking trying to pick her so called "egg daughter," who is now a 11-year-old girl in the van and the mean girls in baby t-shirts was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2011 08:40  
Penny moving into her first home which was nice but Jane encouraging Alex and Dave to be honest with each other was not a good idea
Well i still think it was a bit strange they celebrated first year she walk out of church but Penny saving everyone at the start was amusing.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I love the fact baby clothes were popular with Teenage girls

Yesandwitch

Penny finding out her parents are separating but her mother making her sing her emotions was amusing.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The singing emotions was amusing and who would of thought they could pull off the singing at the boat show

Thread