Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Secrets and Limos

Well the vision board was a lot work but his new girlfriend was really rude

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Molly was a hell of a character and the vision boards was strange

Spooky Endings

Well those costume were amusing but props to the kids who stole the door

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Alex looked hot as Marilyn Monroe but that guy thinking she's a dude because of her voice was ridiculous and the baby outfit was good it's just a shame they walked like a duck

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i was amazed how he able to pee in baby costume.

2x06 Lying Around

Max and Dave's commercial to promote the "Steak Me Home Tonight" food truck was impressive but it's just a shame they forgot to say the name of the truck

2x07 The Code War

Jane deciding to get herself a work husband after finding out Brad has a work wife was amusing but I'm not surprised the guy she picked thought she was being sexually provocative

2x08 Full Court Dress

Alex offering to design a dress for Jane was interesting but palming her off with another that five others were wearing was amusing

Happy Endings Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

This is so wonderful show. Nice storyline and great characters. One of the best show on TV. Thanks.

Watch Gossip Girl Online , Watch Greek Online

Reply 17#17 atk2tonogan's post

I know it's your first post but common sense should tell you not to post links to other sites when the shows are available here and could lead to getting banned

2x09 Grinches Be Crazy

Jane accidentally gives housekeeper Gita the wrong envelope stuffed with money was unfortunate but giving her more money while trying to get it back was crazy and then stealing the money back was unbelievable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 10:44  
Jane deciding to get herself a work husband after finding out Brad has a work wife was amusing but I'm not surprised the guy she picked thought she was being sexually provocative
Well he was the HR guy but he was rather stupid since if she complained to her boss about HR guy he would got fired

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well your right it was amusing but she did wear it at the end and post guy dying was sad given how they really didn't like him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well arresting Santa was rather amusing but nice to them allow maid to go on holiday

The Shrink, The Dare, Her Date And Her Brother

Good episode but parallels between movie and characters were rather amusing. The dare was crazy call the fireman's just to see who would leave was rather stupid but fire at end was amusing.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Dave's reaction to his shrink dating Penny was odd and Jane and Max fight over the sweater was crazy especially after all that they burn it

2x11 Meet the Parrots

That not so charming parrot was disturbing spewing out nonstop racist and homophobic comments and how wrong Alex was when she thought the Chinese restaurant next door was a front for a brothel but the singing out their issues was amusing

2x12 Makin' Changes!

Penny changing the guy to suit her needs after Jane convinced her was amusing and Alex and Max trying to stop Dave from his obsession with v-necked T-shirts was stupid

2x13 The St. Valentine’s Day Maxssacre

I'm not surprised Alex was arrested for being a whore when she was looking for a party in the sketchy part of town but Dave being afraid his new girlfriend is about to dump him was the biggest mistake of his life when she arranged a threesome

2x14 Everybody Loves Grant

Grant having the guys dressing like him and the girls trying to get his shirt off was bizarre but amusing

Thread