Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-13-2012 19:18  
That not so charming parrot was disturbing spewing out nonstop racist and homophobic comments and how wrong Alex was when she thought the Chinese restaurant next door was a front for a brothel but the ...
I did find it amusing when dad visited with penny's mother as his girlfriend and they started singing their emotions

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-22-2012 19:19  
Penny changing the guy to suit her needs after Jane convinced her was amusing and Alex and Max trying to stop Dave from his obsession with v-necked T-shirts was stupid
Jane was amusing but admit she changed brad was a mistake but the mousetrap stunt was highly amusing . I agree about addicted to V-neck it was rather stupid.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-13-2012 17:18  
I'm not surprised Alex was arrested for being a whore when she was looking for a party in the sketchy part of town but Dave being afraid his new girlfriend is about to dump him was the biggest mistake ...
Yeah you just knew it would backfire on him but i surprised she would ever consider that

2x15 The Butterfly Effect Effect

The guys trying to force Jane and Brad's annual "spring smackdown," early was bizarre but knowing it was so Max will come out of hibernation was crazy

2x16 Cocktails & Dreams

Penny was so close to getting away with hiding the food from Alex on the fan but saying she was hot and Alex turning on the fan was amusing but who would of thought Dave's signature drink was giving almost everyone sex dreams about Dave was crazy

2x17 The Kerkovich Way

Alex enlisting Jane's help in convincing Dave that they never slept together when he's certain it happened was interesting but the DVD rental was their down fall

2x18 Party of Six

Trying to find a restaurant where they can celebrate, where one of them hasn't been banned to celebrate Penny's birthday was interesting and I'm not surprised they're wondering if her special day might be cursed

2x19 You Snooze, You Bruise

Dave finding himself being bullied at the gym by Corey was strange and Alex coaching him on how to fight back backfired but the gay guy decking him was amusing

2x20 Big White Lies

The way Penny's white lie snowballs out of control as the whole gang join in was amusing but she was like a stalker

2x21 Four Weddings And A Funeral

You can understand why Penny was sad that she's at another wedding, alone, until she meets cute guy Chris via Skype but allowing the old guy to look at her cleavage was amusing

Renewed For A 3rd Season

2x22 KickBall 2 The Kickening

Asking Dave to save the game was a disaster but the kick would of been impressive if it hadn't bounced off Penny's face into the hands of the other team

Happy Endings Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 23, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Cazsh Dummy Spillionaires

The incredibly unfortunate accident that lands Penny in a full body cast was amusing but I bet she wished she jumped off the building and Brad having a secret about his new unemployed status that he's trying to keep from Jane was bizarre but what happened in the bathroom was priceless

3x02 Sabado Free-Gante

After last weeks accident Penny was very lucky she didn't cut herself when she walked through the glass while shopping for a car and Dave and Alex going apartment hunting would be a nightmare for the real-estate agent

3x03 Boyz II Menorah

Max working as a "hype guy" at a bar mitzvah was bizarre and Alex trying to be sexy while painting was a disaster but what happened at the airport was amusing

3x04 More Like Stanksgiving

I'm not surprised Jane was upset with Brad after watching a copy of the lost season of "The Real World" that Max and Brad were on where they all met 10 years ago

3x05 P & P Romance Factory

Penny trying to hide the fact that she's wearing a prescription helmet because of her concussion when she meets a terrific new guy was a little bizarre and Jane enlisting Brad to be her "trophy wife" when she tried to break into the "boys' club" at the car dealership was bound to backfire

3x06 To Serb With Love

Alex telling Dave that she hasn't told her mom and dad that they're back together was bizarre but the way he told everyone was amusing and nice

3x07 No-Ho-Ho

I'm not surprised the gang was shocked to discover that Jane is really a Christmas baby but being caught with fake ID was amusing and the dancing Santa was priceless

Thread