35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i was amazed how he able to pee in baby costume.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 10:44  
Jane deciding to get herself a work husband after finding out Brad has a work wife was amusing but I'm not surprised the guy she picked thought she was being sexually provocative
Well he was the HR guy but he was rather stupid since if she complained to her boss about HR guy he would got fired

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well your right it was amusing but she did wear it at the end and post guy dying was sad given how they really didn't like him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well arresting Santa was rather amusing but nice to them allow maid to go on holiday

The Shrink, The Dare, Her Date And Her Brother

Good episode but parallels between movie and characters were rather amusing. The dare was crazy call the fireman's just to see who would leave was rather stupid but fire at end was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-13-2012 19:18  
That not so charming parrot was disturbing spewing out nonstop racist and homophobic comments and how wrong Alex was when she thought the Chinese restaurant next door was a front for a brothel but the ...
I did find it amusing when dad visited with penny's mother as his girlfriend and they started singing their emotions

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-22-2012 19:19  
Penny changing the guy to suit her needs after Jane convinced her was amusing and Alex and Max trying to stop Dave from his obsession with v-necked T-shirts was stupid
Jane was amusing but admit she changed brad was a mistake but the mousetrap stunt was highly amusing . I agree about addicted to V-neck it was rather stupid.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-13-2012 17:18  
I'm not surprised Alex was arrested for being a whore when she was looking for a party in the sketchy part of town but Dave being afraid his new girlfriend is about to dump him was the biggest mistake ...
Yeah you just knew it would backfire on him but i surprised she would ever consider that

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes Brad pretending to be unemployed was rather amusing why would anyone pretend to be that ?. Penny in full body cast i am not surprised i am surprised she has survived this long without killing herself but to actually film it was crazy .

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Apartment hunting seem a bit rushed but i am glad estate agent was honest with them. Who would thought car shopping would land one of them a new job

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This has got to be the strangest concept for a storyline didn't particularly like it

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Sometimes i feel like they make it more ridiculous than it needs to be i know it's comedy but sometimes i feel this show goes too far in wrong direction. I am all for making fun of reality tv show but over past season they keep making the history of character more complicated .  

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bound to backfire but to be honest in that relationship brad does act like a girl ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am not surprised she didn't want to tell their parents there were back together but trust penny to convince him to go party if she had kept quiet none of this would happened but that's what friends are for?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but why she needed to get a fake ID in the first place was strange all she had change the DOB on the official ID. Do they actually check DOB on ID?.

35 12
Thread