72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

XIII Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

XIII Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:47 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first two episode are available if you understand french

1x01 Pilot

A little slow to start and understand, with XIII who may or may not know secret intelligence but only an assumption and he is a marked man but I'm surprised he didn't take out the shooter at the docks

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That because you need to have seen the mini-series (XIII: The Conspiracy )  to understand the flashback at the start . The series continues from the ending of movie where he get captured.

So you would thought after saving the president he would been free but was captured and we know now that he has information that could put him in danger. It's going to be an interesting series.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've seen the mini-series but that was a long time ago

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was more than 2 years ago i wasn't sure if you had watch it or not ?.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

With the amount of stuff i watch i have to keep a document of all the shows I've seen so i don't watch them a second time a few years later

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That list must be quite massive

Reply 8#8 bala's post

There almost 60 shows before i got to C

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I just re-watched the mini series ans as he said we are going back but who would of thought it would take so long

Episode 2

So he finds out about his father who seem been a hero but died as result a cover up and it seems he has more secrets about his real identity and more confusion as what he knows.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the way XIII warned the guy's in the bar that in was going to hurt but the head shot with the snooker ball was amusing but loosing Sam to the sheriff was interesting but didn't take long to get her back

Whats happened to this weeks episode

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I have no idea but showcase is difficult to find plus it also get released  

as for befriend and betray i given up on that as well

lockdown

Well getting arrested to find santose lead to a dead end but great prison break

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Starting the riot made the prison break easier and the way she slipped the tail in the market was great but a shame she got shot

1x04 The Irish Version

That was some Irish welcome for XIII but at leased he got his revenge by destroyed the guns along with finding Seamus's body and killing the guy responsible

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah but now it look like he's was a bad guy but he told her not follow him and she still did i wonder how long she will last before getting killed?.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

She was lucky this time

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but remember other women in pervious episode anyone hanging around him eventually get killed.The annoying thing about series is no resolution to the show since it takes him forver find out every thing .

72 1234
Thread