Thread
Printable Version

XIII Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Phoenix

It has been that long since I seen this I had to watch the last episode again and interesting returning episode, the girls brother getting assassinated was tragic but that rescue in the park was impressive and leaving that bomb in the van does make it look like he's gone dark

2x02 Rampage

I cant believe there were over 80 deaths from that bomb but Jones being injured in the explosion made sense and her being the secretary of state makes her quite powerful, two XIII was an interesting twist and make sense that one is evil and killing Jones was a surprise

2x03 Defender

The girls who's brother was killed has some impressive moves of her own and managing to hold onto the book from her brother was great, nice work using the Tesla coil to disarm him

2x04 Tempest

It's a good job he had a bad feeling while playing Russian roulette and I'm glad he went back to help Jennifer and the old man

2x05 Joust

That was an unlikely rescue but with XIII having an evil double you can understand why he thought he was responsible for killing his wife and daughter but stage two and three all being a set-up was bizarre especially the girl killing her partner and then herself, that torture was gruesome

How are you watching episode 2-5 ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The internet has all thirteen episodes because they aired on the France, Canal +

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

First Transport now this

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Still trying to find the missing episode from Transporter

2x06 Gauntlet

What a sick son of a gun using a flame thrower on his girlfriend and I had a feeling there was someone inside the statue but clever way to get inside but having plaster on her hair while trying to escape was careless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 15:01  
Still trying to find the missing episode from Transporter
Here i thought you were behind on the 2012 shows ?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

There are only about six show I am behind on from last year and a couple of shows that I started from the beginning

2x07 Breakout

That devise causing an earthquake was incredible but why someone wants that sort of evil is bizarre and the prison break was impressive but falling asleep so he could escape was stupid and is XIII going mad or are there more than two of him as someone is talking to him after kill the other one

2x08 Mousetrap

That's some mind control job they have done on Betty and XIII seeing the big guy again after he killed him was bizarre but the second XIII saving Betty after XIII killed him is getting really confusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 01:32  
It has been that long since I seen this I had to watch the last episode again and interesting returning episode, the girls brother getting assassinated was tragic but that rescue in the park was impre ...
I didn't even know there was a second season but it look like there are two of them at the end

Reply 55#55 bala's post

It's getting hard to figure out who is how especially when they come back from the dead

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

it can't be a split personality unless one of them ain't real?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

No there are two but coming back from the dead there must be more or some great mind control

2x09 Pong

It's a good job XIII remembered the girl name as it was his double, Victor's girlfriend but those dreams are looking real

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I just watched a film while waiting for the next two to load only to loose connection and have to start again

Thread