Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiers June 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5-7 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 14:04 ]

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Season Premier

As usual this was a great episode but it felt more like a season finale than an Opening.  Hope Nix figures his new direction and quick.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x01 Company Man

I would of liked to of seen their face when Michael used the fan and gun to make their escape but the guy killing himself before they got to him was unfortunate

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i like Michael had improvise you can see the 4 years he been burn actually made better spy by making him think on his feet

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think he always thought well on his feet, reason he was such a good spy.  Good episode, am glad it is back, hope he starts helping others again.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Did you notice differences between the way Spy organisation works and how he works that what make him good he can do both.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Only difference he mentioned and noticed that he was used to improvising equipment, while the CIA had access to all the top of the line equipment, but all through the previous seasons, he constantly mentioned that a good spy needed to know all that, as they( good spies)  needed to be able to use common equipment  in different ways
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

yeah your right but micheal quite experienced.

Bloodlines

Another great episode where it get personal micheal had pretending bad person to his own mother and she was great in the role and got the information. It was micheal telling Fiona he needs her

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Madeline played the part great but it obviously reminded her of her husband and that was some impressive driving as well

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What a way convince him to stay with his boring wife

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Madeline did a great job, she is really becoming a member of the team.

yeah great episode and nice to really see her come to grips with who Michael's father really was.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

It really would be nice if we get him appear in one episode but which actor should play him ?

Mind Games

Well talk about unexpected complication trying make the bad guy into a cop almost backfired since he was a FBI agent . I liked how micheal had save him for putting in a difficult situation and i have say i didn't see it coming as actor always play bad guy so it was nice to surprised at revelation.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm not thinking Fi is going to put up with Michael living in the past for too much longer.  She loves him, but he's hurting himself.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

She's got too have something, she was all over him when he was trying to find out who burned him, trying to get him to drop it, now there is this

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was a close call for Fiona when planting the evidence which was a waste of time after all but the way he made it right was great and of all things to be payed with it had to be yogurt

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Heck, lifetime yogurt is probably Michael's favorite pay yet as much as he eats

Thread