Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bitter Pill

Well trying to save the target was a lot more challenging but other guy inject poison into chemist so that he could lead them to antidote was smart but the fact he wasn't fake was sad and Michael saving Fiona was great but other guy losing his life because he disobey one of his rule of never leaving someone behind and Michael seem to be fine with it is getting worrying.

7x09 Bitter Pill

I was just thinking why they didn't give the chemist his own poison to get him to talk so I wasn't surprise they injected him but then shooting him after getting the antidote was stupid and leaving Fiona behind to save his own ass he got what he deserved

Things Unseen

Well Michael having shoot a friend was more difficult but when Fiona called him and asked for his help she had no idea what consequences were going to be on 5 innocent people who got killed in missile attack.

7x10 Things Unseen

Fiona having to swallow her pride by asking for help from Sonya was interesting but seven people dying in the missile attack was tragic and at first I thought Michael had faked shooting his friend

7x11 Tipping Point

I'm surprised to see Simon running alpha team but at leased his fight with Simon made the attack look more authentic

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well Michael going rogue was certainly an interesting revelation with only 1 more episode left we have no idea what going to happen.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Two more episodes left

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It said at end only 1 more episode glad there is 2.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought it was going to be a double series final but it's not

7x12 Sea Change

You can't blame Michael lying to the CIA especially after Simon but Fiona planting a tracker in his gun was crafty, Madeline's face when Fiona set fire to her home was sad and what a cliffhanger for the final episode

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

so what do we think will happen?  Did she shoot Fiona, did Michael get infront of it, stop it??

So sad about madeline's house.  It does show the ending of the old.  The fight between Sam and Michael was sad too.  They are suppose to be BFF and Michael is on the train to nut town.     UNLESS he's playing everyone and he's going to bring James down with no one the wiser!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

I would hate to think Michael actions got Fiona killed

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well who would of thought ambition would have changed Michael but him handing over his Organisation to Michael and Sonya was interesting choice but I can't believe Michel try to hide what he was doing,  he could told his friends CIA were going take down the organisation and they would of believe him. I never thought Michael would head down this road but at the same time without his friends he probably turned into a bad guy a lot sooner. Now after everything he went through i can understand his decision because the deal save his friend he get control over organisation. .

[ Last edited by bala at 9-6-2013 15:02 ]

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling he will choose Fiona over Sonya but can't wait for series finale

7x13 Reckoning

I'm glad the didn't drag the cliffhanger out but the look on James face when Sonya was shot was great and the bounty hunters trying to collect a reward was amusing, James tracking their new phones was clever but what Madeline was wiling to do was a surprise and after that sacrifice you knew there was going to be one final gun fight and making it look like they died in the explosion was a great way to end

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I thought this was a great ending.  The only way Michael would be able to live his life is if he was thought to be dead.  Appropriate.  What a big sacrifice for madeline, but really she would do anything for her children.  I'm glad James got what was coming to him.  He didn't deserve to be in jail.  Dead is good!

RIP Maddie.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it comes to this i agree i was very happy for that ending but how the hell did they outrun that explosion i know this is tv show but realistically no human being could outrun that many explosions simultaneously  .

Thread