Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

Well it was a smart move knocking out communication satellite.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Yea it was, but Jesse did the real work by commanding the men
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x07 Beseiged

Some of Sam's abbreviations for the bad guy's are funny like E.N.I.C. extremist nut-bag in charge but getting the father to put black bags on the window was a little corny and making Zechariah look like an idiot was priceless

5x08 Hard Out

The way they duped Vanderwaal on the island and then tricked him into killing his boss was great but disarming them at the airfield was priceless

Eye for an Eye

I really enjoyed the twist when Jesse takes on a security case only to find a "client" and thwart the original client.  

Also, seems to be getting rocky in the Love nest?!?!

We need to settle this "michael, someone is framing him" nonsence.  Get back to basics.  We didn't even see Maddie this episode.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well he lost a paying job for that client but it was good episode but i had feeling he would get killed but they got another name

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Decent episode, liked the whole illusion glass thing and Michael and his other personas, he does a crazy guy good!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

I like how he thinks on his feet with unexpected situations.

Army of One

Well so much for Michel thinking it was an easy job but i love Madeline was involved

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I tried to get into this episode, but seeing Michael T. Weiss, just made me wish The Pretender was still back on.

5x09 Eye For An Eye

Nice recovery of the mission after the first failed attempt and the look on his face when he seen who was behind the stalking was great but Lucien was a hard nut to crack

5x10 Army of One

It felt strange having two actors from The Pretender in the last two episodes and Madeline did a great job in helping Michael

Better Halves

Well it was about time she figured out Michael was the one it's going be interesting season finale

Reply 73#73 bala's post

This is going to be real interesting.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

This is leading up to a great summer final

Well i should of seen that twist coming he really can't get a break

But he's very smart but i really do hope he's the last one ?

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I know it's the model of the show but when the newest bad guy had another thing to hang over mikes head....  I really liked that his story line went to far back in the show, but as soon as I heard he was the bad guy I thought, "man not another one..."      Poor Mike can't get a break, or his burn off his head and I honestly can't figure why he's still in Miami.  He could probably leave now don't ya think?

Hmm I still love the stow, but grrr  man!   Let mike have a break!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

wouldn't be burn notice if he wasn't still burned, and I think he is stuck in Miami, until the show ends.  I had a feeling about that guy, that something wasn't up.  I thought he was working with Larry.  Now 3 more months before we see.

5x12 Dead To Rights

The look on Larry's face before Fiona killed him was great and the new bad guy was a great way to end the summer season

5x13 Damned If You Do

Michael having some tough decisions to make, too bad he can't just goto his handler and tell the truth.

Thread