Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 sanggye's post

Yeah well it will be interesting see how far he goes ?

Reply 80#80 sanggye's post

Sam and Jesse teaching Madeline to retrieve information from the police was impressive and the fags came in useful to cover what she put in her bag

Breaking Point

Well Michael has done it now but i liked how he got gang leader take out his gang by a phone call

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Getting Dion to make the call with his own phone was impressive and what Fiona had to do to plant the tracker on Fullerton's car was great but the kid's faces were amusing

Necessary Evil

Well i have say Micheal had tough case but Madeline planting bug was great but she should stick around after what happened.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Poor Madeline, that is a really lousy thing, I hope when they catch this guy, they just put a bullet to his head.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's a good job Madeline found the folder herself because i don't think she would of allowed Michael to plant the bug otherwise but tragic she had to witness that explosion and getting the African warlord to agree to blowing up the missile was great

Depth Perception

Well getting his help provided insight into Micheal but finding out Anson killed his dad was a surprise.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Well now Anson has both taken out  Fiona and Sam
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 88#88 bala's post

this guy is super good or super lucky.  I can't figure if I like him or hate his guts to a killing degree.  He seems to have been in Michael's life for a long time.  What's the point of that?  hmm   He has his money, why's he still around?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 90#90 arksongbird80's post

Because Micheal has exposure him as you know before he was living in secrets but thanks Micheal past investigation into who burnt him he is forced to get Micheal stop it but covering up his tracks.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

there is that....

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well it all started with how he got agents to join his organization, he got them burned.  Unlike previous agents, Michael didn't want to work with the organization and continued to look for the one's who burned him, when he found out it was the group trying to get him to work for them, he took them down.  Now Anson, has no organization, no agents, so by using blackmail and Michael's attachment to his family and friends, he has an agent now.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Michael needs to up his game being outsmarted by the Russian spy is bad but the way Anson is running rings around him is annoying

I agree!  

Acceptable Loss

Well that was one hell of a sacrifice that guy was willing to do get the bad guy. Anson bring organisation back from the ahes should make interesting season finale.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

He wanted for his life to have meaning and felt guilty for all the deaths that he felt a part of because of not being able to stop it.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

The way Fiona got the Ferrari to go were she wanted was impressive and that was some sacrifice to get him arrested

Fail Safe

Well i have to say i really expecting Dean Cain to be working with Anson as he was obvious choice but the women was good twist we knew Anson would have some on the team that working for him. Fiona really had no choice how people will Micheal have burn to get Anson so turn herself in was her only option.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Well that sucks.  Wow can't they ever end on a happy note, and now we have to wait 7 months to find out what happens.  Well Michael can come somewhat clean now, something he should have done from the beginning

Thread