Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 sanggye's post

WOW.  So is he going to tell the CIA? Is he going to tell everything or keep lying to the cia.   Will Fiona be able to get out of the situation.

When she walked up and he asked if it was "fiona" and she was like yes I'm turning myself in.  What did that guy think?  Pulling a gun and having all the other guys with guns.  She *was* turning herself in after all.  LOL  dumb a$$
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x18 Fail Safe

The way the car backed out in front of Ryan was over the top and having a woman driver was interesting but the armed men arresting Fiona was just ridiculous

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Why would you think that?  She is a world renown terrorist, and they think she blew up that whole building killing two men
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

I assume she was handing herself in unannounced so to have so many armed guards hiding behind the pillars i thought was ridiculous

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

No, Anson turned her in before she got there, he only had to make a phone call and send an email with the video of her planting the explosive, it is what he threatened to do, and as soon as Michael said they were done, he said he was going to do it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Burn Notice Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres June 14, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Scorched Earth

What an idiot trying to fool fiona about that truck explosion she is an expert so she knew what really happend. Anson really had Michael over a barrel but still trying to be the good guy is his weakness leaving him to escape but i guess that point of this season Michael trying find him

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yea Fionna caught him and now the CIA know about Anson, that should curtail his activities somewhat

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

I don't think so if he wasn't afraid to take on CIA i am guessing he will continue

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yea but the CIA didn't know about him, now they do and will be keeping an eye on him.  I did say somewhat

Last Rites

Fiona in prison has sideline story but how they fooled the guy who killed pierce husband was great

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Decent episode, like the Fi storyline, and having Michael's handler work with them was cool

6x01 Scorched Earth

Madeline saving Jesse when he was supposed to be saving her was amusing and Sam risking his life to save the civilian was great but Fiona figuring out Michael was still alive from the photo was impressive

6x02 Mixed Messages

What a way to save Jesse at the cost of the other agent but him being a dirty agent does make it a little better and the way Fiona protected herself was great but the other girl turning on her was a surprise

6x03 Last Rites

What Pearce and the others did when she learnt the identity of her fiancée's killer was great and Fiona's storyline is interesting

Under The Gun

Sam being taken hostage was interesting and Fiona trying to get package but maddie having to get it than Michel get it was really good. Now they have a new client and possible a replacement for Fiona until she get released.

6x04 Under The Gun

Rebecca tying Sam's hand to the steering wheel might of looked good but there is no way he could make a sharp turn like that and the guy holding the package got what he deserved for putting his hands on Madeline

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought that as well but that's the magic on tv there can do the impossible .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-30-2012 18:27  
What a way to save Jesse at the cost of the other agent but him being a dirty agent does make it a little better and the way Fiona protected herself was great but the other girl turning on her was a s ...
I was kind of expecting the girl to be only helping FI to do something bad

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Of course Michael would hurt anyone that hurts his mother.  Glad to see that Rebecca wasn't really that bad, just was trapped just like Michael had been

Thread