Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Split Decision

Well i have to say Michael trying to deal two situation at once was tricky but he managed . I was hoping she would stick around but that information she provided was interesting.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

We will most likely see more of her
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

Yeah i hope so but i was thinking she could replace Fiona until she came back from prison

6x05 Split Decision

Close call getting off the roof and that was some fancy driving from Sam but turning the husband against his wife was impressive

Shock Wave

Well so much for getting Anson who would thought that Nate would capture him but you just knew there wasn't going to be a happy ending and yet again Michael has another mission . Guy can't take a break can he ?. Can someone explain how Fiona came out prison with anson dead she still evidence against her since she came in voluntary so i don't understand how she is able walk out with anson dead ?. What am i missing since Anson made it look like it was Fiona without his confession how can they let her out ?.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The deal was to get Anson, yes they wanted him alive, but they also got him, though he was dead.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

Ok thanks but i am going miss Nate . It's a good thing Michael didn't capture him otherwise he would be the one with a bullet in his head.

6x06 Shock Wave

Poor Barry getting shot a second time while trapped with Sam in the secluded beach house but how they escaped was impressive and there is no way Michael won't try and find out who killed Anson and Nate, Fiona's plan to hide in prison was clever

Reunion

Well this was like a classic burn notice episode with the team all back together but i am glad she faced Michael and convinced him that she didn't kill his brother

Unchained

I love how Michael and Fiona talked code on the phone show how well they know each other

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I loved Fiona's outfit!   Actually I thought her hair looked great and rest of her fit the part really well
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

your such a girl

Reply 27#27 bala's post

OMG  Really!   You sure....

6x07 Reunion

Who would of thought Evan stealing his mothers bracelet would lead to them stealing the truck with the drug lab inside but using the guys they stole it from to help was amusing

6x08 Unchained

Nice bluff with the bank account and threatening his father, using the fire to pinpoint his location was great especially after the phone call

Official Business

Is Michel losing his touch i mean as soon as he said someone was following him it should obvious Nate killer would shoot him but at least they got a name out of it. Nate shooting was unforeseeable but that guy at end was so obvious.

6x09 Official Business

Those CIA agents were idiots but I'm surprised Fiona didn't suspect Angela but the van exploding through the gates was quick thinking

Desperate Times

Poor Michel he really can't get a break i don't think he can ever quit the spy business

Reply 33#33 bala's post

it is kinda monotonous.  Someone is always out to get him. The way he played Madeline!  She's going to join in next

6x10 Desperate Times

Madeline grilling Card for answers was impressive but him being behind it was a surprise and God help him when he gets him

Thread