Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

cant wait for season finale can't believe card was trying to kill Micheal all alon
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Desperate Measures

Good returning episode but i was surprised they ended working together by the end

Means & Ends

I can't believe i thought he would join the burn notice team but i suppose the team is big enough it would nice to have other women join the team we need another female on the team to balance out all the guys.

6x11 Desperate Measures

The way Madeline distracted the guard so they could get to the computer was impressive and facing Card knowing what he did was brave, I first thought Michael should of shot Gray when he had the chance because of the the trouble he caused but saving him in the end was a nice surprise

6x12 Means & Ends

I thought Michael had gone soft on Card after he killed Gray until the head shoot and what they thought was a crooked cop turned out to be a good case

Over The Line

Well rescue Sam from CIA was rather challenging but why is every time he tries sort out a mess it gets bigger and bigger you would think he would lose hope

Down & Out

That forger was more trouble than he's worth but i really hope he is as good as he says he is

6x13 Over The Line

Sam getting captured was unfortunate but with him being with Olivia Riley out on the road was probability the only time to rescue him

6x14 Down & Out

What a moron going to his warehouse when they had a great plan to take out his problem but with him thinking he's dead along with him getting arrested he should be safe

Best Laid Plans

Well i think title kinds of give away the storyline best laid plan go wrong and seeing how team will deal with it

6x15 Best Laid Plans

Madeline is great at helping Michael out but leaving cigarette butts at Barry's was careless and how Sam saved himself after being dragged in as part of a high stakes robbery was impressive

6x16 Odd Man Out

That was a novel way Madeline and Jesse commandeered the construction vehicle and Michael's bluff to hand him over was impressive

You Can Run

This was 2 hour season finale but i really wasn't expecting that ending as we are not 100% clear what deal he made but Fiona seems to be very bad and he did try to make it right.. Jeese not giving up Michele than finding out it was fake file was good risk. .

[ Last edited by bala at 12-21-2012 11:46 ]

6x17 You Can Run (1)

Their escape through the shipping container yard was a disaster but taking one of Riley's men was interesting as he was hard work and gassing Riley and her man was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-21-2012 23:16 ]

6x18 You Can Run (2)

Sam wanting photos of Fiona giving him mouth to mouth was amusing and the motorcycle chase through the hospital was priceless

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I was sorry to see the end.  I was hoping they would go back to Michael helping his neighbors.  This CIA/Gov't storyline is fine every once in awhile, but constantly is boring.  How disapointing.

Glad they were able to get Riley off their case!  Using the coast guard was smart.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Burn Notice Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres June 06, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 New Deal

Michael saving the guys life only to have him pull a gun on him thanks to his mothers big mouth but running through the check point was risky and how the got their guy into child service was incredible

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

There really pull all the stops with this being final season but she should be more cautious since Maddie has always been tight lipped about her son but because custody of nate's kid cause this problem

7x02 Forget Me Not

Madeline's face when the lift stopped was amusing but it would of been ironic if she shot Michael when the doors opened and Fiona getting kidnapped while Michael was trying to protect them was unfortunate but what a great rescue plan

Thread