Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great episode but trust Michael to make an entrance

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i enjoyed all the Ireland back story.  Usually we just hear about it so it was nice to see it.  I understand why Fi would walk away from Michael with the "kiss of death".  I'm just sorry that Michael hasn't figured out he can't have his cake and eat it too.   

I always love the scenes with Maddie.  She's the best.    For a 100th episode...it was kinda lame. Just a normal episode or after 7 years I'm desynsatized (sp)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Down Range

Sam having kill someone was awful but so much for them capture the bad guy

Burn Notice, S7, Eps 4- "Brother in Arms" Promo

7x03 Down Range

Nate's bookie going after Madeline I thought would get ugly but giving the kid a bullet was evil and Sam having to shoot the guard to save Michael was surprising but having a hard time of it I didn't understand as they have blown up buildings and cars and there must of been casualties along the way

7x04 Brothers In Arms

Fiona and Madeline working together to frame the Russian bureaucrat was interesting but Madeline recapturing him after he escaping was impressive and Burke getting captured while helping Michael escape with the girl makes a nice change but loosing her is a great way to drag the story out

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes she important part but the fact he was willing to die for her was interesting.

7x05 Exit Plan

That was a close call for Sonya and Michael while in the warehouse but the way they escaped in the plane was amusing

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Sonya really was resourceful person and now Fiona forced to help them

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I understand why Fi is trying to stay away from Michael, but I do hope they end up together.  He's doing everything he can to keep his friends/family safe.   I can't believe after this, he would still want to work for the CIA.  His life was more flexible when he protected the common man.

I don't like Fi's boyfriend.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

All or Nothing

That was one hell of strong grip Michel had when Fiona slip during the mission.

7x06 All or Nothing

It's a good job Fiona fell and not the other way around as she would of never held him but the fact she is lighter it's not very believable that it was her line that slipped

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well maybe because she seem a bit distracted was reason why she slipped.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought it was the place they tied the rope too that gave way

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Exactly Fiona must not tied it as well as Micheal to the place and i don't think Sonya really helped when Fiona found out it was her plan.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The pole they tied it to broke free

Psychological Warfare

What a great episode we finally find out what made Micheal the man he is

7x07 Psychological Warfare

Michael was warned he was getting in bed with the devil but Sonya zapping him was a surprise and he was lucky they didn't try to rescue him as that would of made all his pain a waste of time

7x08 Nature of the Beast

What a great was to get Michael to loose the surveillance especially with all those black cars and if what the mental hospital patient said is true about James he is going to be trouble

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well at least they got his surname out of it

Thread