58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

5x01 Company Man

I would of liked to of seen their face when Michael used the fan and gun to make their escape but the guy killing himself before they got to him was unfortunate

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Madeline played the part great but it obviously reminded her of her husband and that was some impressive driving as well

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was a close call for Fiona when planting the evidence which was a waste of time after all but the way he made it right was great and of all things to be payed with it had to be yogurt

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The way Fiona took down the big guy looked painful and the hacker was ruthless but i wonder if the dying words from Max have another meaning, not having a wife would be too predictable

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What a great con getting him to burn his own house and then going to kill the girl in hospital but using his mother to go through the videos for a carton of cigarettes was amusing but what she found was a surprise

5x06 Enemy of My Enemy

Sam steeling the CIA glasses was amusing but the way Fiona and Madeline got access to the facial recognition computer was great

5x07 Beseiged

Some of Sam's abbreviations for the bad guy's are funny like E.N.I.C. extremist nut-bag in charge but getting the father to put black bags on the window was a little corny and making Zechariah look like an idiot was priceless

5x08 Hard Out

The way they duped Vanderwaal on the island and then tricked him into killing his boss was great but disarming them at the airfield was priceless

5x09 Eye For An Eye

Nice recovery of the mission after the first failed attempt and the look on his face when he seen who was behind the stalking was great but Lucien was a hard nut to crack

5x10 Army of One

It felt strange having two actors from The Pretender in the last two episodes and Madeline did a great job in helping Michael

Reply 73#73 bala's post

This is leading up to a great summer final

5x12 Dead To Rights

The look on Larry's face before Fiona killed him was great and the new bad guy was a great way to end the summer season

Reply 80#80 sanggye's post

Sam and Jesse teaching Madeline to retrieve information from the police was impressive and the fags came in useful to cover what she put in her bag

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Getting Dion to make the call with his own phone was impressive and what Fiona had to do to plant the tracker on Fullerton's car was great but the kid's faces were amusing

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's a good job Madeline found the folder herself because i don't think she would of allowed Michael to plant the bug otherwise but tragic she had to witness that explosion and getting the African warlord to agree to blowing up the missile was great

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Michael needs to up his game being outsmarted by the Russian spy is bad but the way Anson is running rings around him is annoying

Reply 96#96 bala's post

The way Fiona got the Ferrari to go were she wanted was impressive and that was some sacrifice to get him arrested

5x18 Fail Safe

The way the car backed out in front of Ryan was over the top and having a woman driver was interesting but the armed men arresting Fiona was just ridiculous

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

I assume she was handing herself in unannounced so to have so many armed guards hiding behind the pillars i thought was ridiculous

58 123
Thread