Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought that as well but that's the magic on tv there can do the impossible .

Split Decision

Well i have to say Michael trying to deal two situation at once was tricky but he managed . I was hoping she would stick around but that information she provided was interesting.

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

Yeah i hope so but i was thinking she could replace Fiona until she came back from prison

Shock Wave

Well so much for getting Anson who would thought that Nate would capture him but you just knew there wasn't going to be a happy ending and yet again Michael has another mission . Guy can't take a break can he ?. Can someone explain how Fiona came out prison with anson dead she still evidence against her since she came in voluntary so i don't understand how she is able walk out with anson dead ?. What am i missing since Anson made it look like it was Fiona without his confession how can they let her out ?.

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

Ok thanks but i am going miss Nate . It's a good thing Michael didn't capture him otherwise he would be the one with a bullet in his head.

Reunion

Well this was like a classic burn notice episode with the team all back together but i am glad she faced Michael and convinced him that she didn't kill his brother

Unchained

I love how Michael and Fiona talked code on the phone show how well they know each other

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

your such a girl

Official Business

Is Michel losing his touch i mean as soon as he said someone was following him it should obvious Nate killer would shoot him but at least they got a name out of it. Nate shooting was unforeseeable but that guy at end was so obvious.

Desperate Times

Poor Michel he really can't get a break i don't think he can ever quit the spy business

Desperate Measures

Good returning episode but i was surprised they ended working together by the end

Means & Ends

I can't believe i thought he would join the burn notice team but i suppose the team is big enough it would nice to have other women join the team we need another female on the team to balance out all the guys.

Over The Line

Well rescue Sam from CIA was rather challenging but why is every time he tries sort out a mess it gets bigger and bigger you would think he would lose hope

Down & Out

That forger was more trouble than he's worth but i really hope he is as good as he says he is

Best Laid Plans

Well i think title kinds of give away the storyline best laid plan go wrong and seeing how team will deal with it

You Can Run

This was 2 hour season finale but i really wasn't expecting that ending as we are not 100% clear what deal he made but Fiona seems to be very bad and he did try to make it right.. Jeese not giving up Michele than finding out it was fake file was good risk. .

[ Last edited by bala at 12-21-2012 11:46 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

There really pull all the stops with this being final season but she should be more cautious since Maddie has always been tight lipped about her son but because custody of nate's kid cause this problem

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great episode but trust Michael to make an entrance

Down Range

Sam having kill someone was awful but so much for them capture the bad guy

Burn Notice, S7, Eps 4- "Brother in Arms" Promo

Thread