Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

I got into this show a couple of years ago, and just got caught up over the past two or so months. I think it's an awesome show, that the writers have done a fantastic job with all the characters.
I think this season is about showing us what Micheal's life was like & will be again when he goes back to the CIA.

This is my prediction and why I think this season (showing him as CIA), is so important. I think that he will be offered to rejoin the CIA, but he will turn it down, because the opportunities he's had to go on mission's as a CIA "asset", shows him that that's not the life he really wants. What he really lives to do and loves is saving the little guy, Fiona & even being near his mom. So, this is an important season not only for us to see what he was like as a CIA agent, but for him to see what he really wants. Just my opinion, I guess we'll have to keep watching to see what's really going to happen.

Will he be faced with a life changing choice, or will something happen that will make the CIA change their mind about letting him become an agent again, or will it be something that no one can predict?

BTW, I hate his hair this season, it's not Michael at all, IMO.   

Thread